Who is the most insane SH member?

Who is most insane?

• georgelee5786 (an annoying bum)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fox-Trot-9 (a furry)

• LuoirM (look at the text under his title!😳)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lodur

Eight virgin
So sad that you are just too sane to be on this list. At some point, I need to figure out a list that will include you!
While I spent more than 2 years on this site, I'm complete novice on this forum (so, I can't vote for anyone, because I still don't know them well enough, and haven't even met yet half of the people in your list). And vice versa: nobody knows me well enough. I can easily prove that I could be considered a person with... compromised sanity according to views and beliefs of majority of world populace. But I guess, it's not worth the effort.

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
That is a good poiont. TBH she is the most insane menber @TheMonotonePuppet
I am not! After all, this list is fully accurate! There is no way I am insane! For sure, for sure...
This Monotone Puppet is... one of... the most... sane members... here... *gasp!* whew! I finally managed to spit out that sentence. Took a moment to say it for some reason.

TheMonotonePuppet

While I spent more than 2 years on this site, I'm complete novice on this forum (so, I can't vote for anyone, because I still don't know them well enough, and haven't even met yet half of the people in your list). And vice versa: nobody knows me well enough. I can easily prove that I could be considered a person with... compromised sanity according to views and beliefs of majority of world populace. But I guess, it's not worth the effort.
Take your time! Don't worry about not being on the poll! I'm sure you will get to know all of us FRIENDS in due time! And we will get to know your brand of [sanity] over the course of your journey through the wacky SH forums. Enjoy the C O L O R!!!~~
Besides... this list is accurate beyond belief...:s_wink:

TheMonotonePuppet

I shouldn't be on this list since I am not insane, just very malicious. But I'm not a mentally stable person so fuck it.
Some might argue that malice is a unique brand of insanity... so have fun on the terribly accurate list!