Who Likes God Protagonist Series'?

Ethereal

God mc stories are my favorite genre, which is why I write one. Enough about me though, I want names, who knows maybe you can help increase the size of my reading list.

Here's some god mc series I enjoy.

A Better Place only comic on the list

World Keeper

Breath of Creation: Indefinite Haitus/may return someday

The Guardian

Sacred Light Divinity might be on hiatus

World Creation: The Lazy God - Haitus off and on

Isekai Kami Desu Ka? off and on haitus

Creation - The Path of a God not that good, book one was at least enjoyable, book 2 started well but quickly turned suggestive with the mc's mother ughth gross, updates every friday still.

Legend of The Creator

Kingdom of Monsters: La Guardia technically

[The Administrator] Back from hiatus of 2 years because the author broke both their wrist and computer and finally both are good to go for more chapters. poor author san

The Game of Petty Gods long haitus

Overseer Long haitus due to recovering from injuries the require physical therapy

Eskion -god of all forgot this one had to edit and add it.

Well I think that just about my whole god mc reading list, please leave comments below if you have more to add to it, or if these interest you.

Last edited:

TLCsDestiny

I got one, but I think you're more into the male mc type (Could be wrong but)
Mahnu, An Immortal's Journey
If you're interested, this book is a prequel to more immortal's with powers. These immortal's will all eventually make it into a book called 'Universal Creations' where creators and creations go against each other...I know it's not a real 'God' genre, but hey it's something...

Ethereal

I got one, but I think you're more into the male mc type (Could be wrong but)
Mahnu, An Immortal's Journey
If you're interested, this book is a prequel to more immortal's with powers. These immortal's will all eventually make it into a book called 'Universal Creations' where creators and creations go against each other...I know it's not a real 'God' genre, but hey it's something...
hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Emperor2penguin

indeed I agree but some is better than none, some of them are new too but a lot are on hiatus
Yup thats true, the breath if creation is one of them. I'll wait for the new ones to add more chapters because its better to read continuously than stop to wait so i havent read some of them

Ethereal

I know a good novel, but this isnt a god genre but i still recommend it if u want to read, its hiatus as well. Tittle GETTING HARD *( its fine in lowercase i make it easier to see) its funny
ok lol I'll check it out

Ethereal

I know a good novel, but this isnt a god genre but i still recommend it if u want to read, its hiatus as well. Tittle GETTING HARD *( its fine in lowercase i make it easier to see) its funny
you might want to check out a better place though just for a quick binge, its a comic of the god mc genre and is pretty good, just beware you'll have to wait a few years after binging the series becuase only one page comes out every Friday. luckily its in color