Why "exactly" does my novel no longer appear in any rank?

LamenThief

Yes, I know I'm not a nice person and I don't like the toxic community you guys have here. I always made that clear and even said that I wouldn't mind being banned in one of my last comments. But I would still like to know what rule I "crossed" (sorry for my bad English) for my novel "Lust Knight" not to appear in any rank and the "last updates" section anymore. I think things have to be clear to be fair, even though this site is not fair for letting people do rage reviews and ratings. Yes, this is the most toxic novel site I know (my experience with WN is incredible) and now I also think that this site is completely unfair and manipulative. Congratulations to the administrators.

LamenThief

I’m genuinely interested and what you find toxic about the site. So far my experience has been nothing but positive, but then again I never really interacted much with the people here until recently. Do you find it toxic from the reader side or author side? I know this comment won’t really help with your predicament, but my curiosity got to me.
I would really like to know the reason for my supposed "ban" so changing the subject could also cause this post to close. Yes, a post of mine has been closed unfairly because other people started saying things that they shouldn't, and it was completely indifferent to the subject of that post.

Tony

Staff member
Yes, I know I'm not a nice person and I don't like the toxic community you guys have here. I always made that clear and even said that I wouldn't mind being banned in one of my last comments. But I would still like to know what rule I "crossed" (sorry for my bad English) for my novel "Lust Knight" not to appear in any rank and the "last updates" section anymore. I think things have to be clear to be fair, even though this site is not fair for letting people do rage reviews and ratings. Yes, this is the most toxic novel site I know (my experience with WN is incredible) and now I also think that this site is completely unfair and manipulative. Congratulations to the administrators.

Hi, your novel was hidden because it violates the guidelines listed here: https://www.scribblehub.com/content-guidelines/
Preview Chapters

Do not post a preview of a chapter and tell your readers to go somewhere else to read the full chapter. It's fine if you post a full chapter and tell your readers they can go to patreon to get more chapters, go to another site to read more if more chapters are posted on another site or just an alternative site to read on but the full chapter should be posted on this site too.