Why is everyone talking about Webnovel

IshiharaNiaoka

I’m hearing webnovel readers would join here. Please why? I have no idea what everyone is saying.

ForestDweller

I dunno. I've stopped updating there though since I don't get enough comments there.

LostLibrarian

They changed stuff toward the worse for a small but rather loud group of free readers... which in turn now started the "25th Exodus of Webnovel".

Simple_Russian_Boi

Maybe an alcoholic | Occasionally a cat
Something about readers leaving webnovel I don’t know why
For some reason, Webnovel made it so that after the 10th chapter of any fanfiction, only the first ~100 words are shown for PC users. They probably wanted people to download their app more, but obviously no one liked it, so a lot of authors and users went to other sites. To be honest, I also left because of this and simply because writing here seems more pleasent.
That, and less toxic people.

IshiharaNiaoka

For some reason, Webnovel made it so that after the 10th chapter of any fanfiction, only the first ~100 words are shown for PC users. They probably wanted people to download their app more, but obviously no one liked it, so a lot of authors and users went to other sites. To be honest, I also left because of this and simply because writing here seems more pleasent.
Indeed I just hoped that some cursed writing doesn’t come here
they are blocking content after 9 chapters on the PC and website, forcing to read on the app
That sucks for non English peeps

immortal_HolyWater

привет чел)

immortal_HolyWater

Это общие правила форума, применимые к каждой теме и сообщению. В подфоруме могут быть дополнительные специальные правила.
5. Сообщения должны быть только на английском языке, так как управление несколькими языками потребует дополнительных ресурсов.
sorry, my fault

Simple_Russian_Boi

Maybe an alcoholic | Occasionally a cat
Indeed I just hoped that some cursed writing doesn’t come here
... Yeah, about that, 90% of authors that I read decided to abandon ship. At least here y'all have admins, so chanses to see some cursed writing is 50/50.