Why isn't my Cover art uploading?

RoseRogan

Hello again! Thank you for everyone's guidance on how to get cover art for my series. I chose to use Canva and made some covers but only one was accepted. I was wondering if anyone else has had this issue? I thought perhaps there was a word or something not allowed in the title but even when I removed the title completely the cover wasn't approved. I used the same website and format for the cover that was approved so I don't know what I am doing wrong?

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Hello again! Thank you for everyone's guidance on how to get cover art for my series. I chose to use Canva and made some covers but only one was accepted. I was wondering if anyone else has had this issue? I thought perhaps there was a word or something not allowed in the title but even when I removed the title completely the cover wasn't approved. I used the same website and format for the cover that was approved so I don't know what I am doing wrong?
Probably because of the content of the cover that went against some of Scribbly's guidelines.

@Tony is the only one that can answer that question with certainty tbh.

Also, remember that each cover needs to be approved manually before it's visible for the public~

Tony

Staff member

Did you get an alert when your cover was rejected stating the reason why? If there's no alert then it was bugged.

Can upload the image here (on the forums) and tell me which novel it's for so I can look into it? Thanks!

RoseRogan

Did you get an alert when your cover was rejected stating the reason why? If there's no alert then it was bugged.

Can upload the image here (on the forums) and tell me which novel it's for so I can look into it? Thanks!
Hello Tony, I did not get an alert which is why I was so confused. Here are the two novels and their respective titles: 'Stuck in Smut' and the second was 'The Virgin Woman Trapped in the Slutty Demon King’s Body'. I think I may have discovered the problem while trying to upload these images, that it might have been the size or type of pic. Please let me know if you see anything else though.

Thank you for your help and I'm sorry for being such a noob :blob_pat_sad:

Attachments

• Book Cover 3.jpg
    Book Cover 3.jpg
    187.6 KB · Views: 95
  • Book Cover 2.jpg
    Book Cover 2.jpg
    235.2 KB · Views: 74
Last edited: