With the beginning of a new world history, what name would you give the new isekai calendar?

What name would you give the new isekai calendar?

• 1. World calendar, year 4500002022.

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 2. Life calendar, year 410002022.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3. Persona calendar, year 5222.

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 4. [Insert name here] calendar, Year 0.

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters

Bristlecone

You stopped the demon goddess rampage by sealing her after one month of fighting day and night without rest... but by the time she was defeated, she killed about 99% of the world's population and destroyed all signs of civilization.

Now, after a week, all the remaining population of the world reunited in one big prairie.

"Greetings great hero" Remaining World leaders

In front of you, three elders are standing with a group of people behind each one.

"We will humbly share our opinion with your heroic presence" Remaining World leaders

You were chosen to name a new calendar for a new world.

"With the technology of the now destroyed dwarven capital we were able to determine the true age of the land" Dwarf

The leader of the first group stepped forward.

"The new calendar should be called -World calendar- and the year should be -4500002022 (Four and a half billion years)-" Dwarf

The Dwarf takes a step back and a elderly elf takes a step forward.

"When I was youth, the world tree told me the year that the first living being stepped on earth..." Elf

She pauses for a moment, surely reminiscing about the old days.

"...The new calendar should be called -Life calendar- and the year should be -410002022 (four hundred million years)-" Elf

The Elf takes a step back and an old man who is barely walking takes a slow step forward.

"I worked for the world library my whole life and I know the year of the first written word" Old librarian

Of the three, he is the one with the largest group behind him.

"The new calendar should be called -Persona calendar- and the year should be -5222-" Old librarian

He takes a step back.

"We will respect your choice whatever it is" Remaining World leaders

... Or you can start a new one with whatever name you want.

* Happy new year :blob_party:

Anon_Y_Mousse

Semicolon Enjoyer
Y'all fucked calender, Year 0.

I mean considering that the remaining three world leaders are arguing over a calendar of all things and their choice of hero summoning. I think it's very appropriate.

Werelure

Sealed demon lord/goddess/whatever means that one day that seal will crumble and she'll emerge from it even more pissed than before so I'd estimate for how long that seal will last and make them count years in reverse from that estimation to work as countdown for impending doom.

Bristlecone

They're obviously bad leaders if their first priority after complete fallout is a fucking calendar.

I mean considering that the remaining three world leaders are arguing over a calendar of all things and their choice of hero summoning. I think it's very appropriate.
The remaining people need something to boost their morale, so I don't think trying to unify the world and show that everything goes on is a bad idea ... but I am not a world leader so I may be wrong :blob_teehee:.

TotallyHuman

You stopped the demon goddess rampage by sealing her after one month of fighting day and night without rest... but by the time she was defeated, she killed about 99% of the world's population and destroyed all signs of civilization.

Now, after a week, all the remaining population of the world reunited in one big prairie.

"Greetings great hero" Remaining World leaders

In front of you, three elders are standing with a group of people behind each one.

"We will humbly share our opinion with your heroic presence" Remaining World leaders

You were chosen to name a new calendar for a new world.

"With the technology of the now destroyed dwarven capital we were able to determine the true age of the land" Dwarf

The leader of the first group stepped forward.

"The new calendar should be called -World calendar- and the year should be -4500002022 (Four and a half billion years)-" Dwarf

The Dwarf takes a step back and a elderly elf takes a step forward.

"When I was youth, the world tree told me the year that the first living being stepped on earth..." Elf

She pauses for a moment, surely reminiscing about the old days.

"...The new calendar should be called -Life calendar- and the year should be -410002022 (four hundred million years)-" Elf

The Elf takes a step back and an old man who is barely walking takes a slow step forward.

"I worked for the world library my whole life and I know the year of the first written word" Old librarian

Of the three, he is the one with the largest group behind him.

"The new calendar should be called -Persona calendar- and the year should be -5222-" Old librarian

He takes a step back.

"We will respect your choice whatever it is" Remaining World leaders

... Or you can start a new one with whatever name you want.

* Happy new year :blob_party:
I'd put them out of their misery, erase the remains of the existing civilization and unseal the goddess, so I can watch what she gonna do now.
Judging by her name, she gonna bring a new civilization into the land

Psycholor

Writing Trash
Me: "Fourth Age, Year 0"

Future Historians gonna be scratching their heads wondering what the hell happened to 1 2 and 3.