Would you like to feature in my next video?

J_Chemist

You're always welcome to utilize my cesspool of a novel if you want.

Hollow rang the Ravine.

The first sentence of the prologue. (y) My biggest inspiration for writing as the story Three by Jay Posey. Of all the stories that I've read, it still sticks out in my head.

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
Oh. Almost Forgot:

Tales From The Trenches:
The war on Isin had slowed down.

ManwX

Im from a Timeline where nuclear war destroyed all
Sure.. it's from my chapter 1 of journey to Eden prime.. the first paragraph..

A thin sheet, smeared with oil streaks, barely covered Alex's makeshift cot in the cramped cabin. A low hum vibrated through the walls, the city's pulse subtle but constant. He dreamt of soaring winds whipping past a cockpit window, stars twinkling like scattered gems. Then, before dawn's first light could pry through the grimy window, a gruff voice shattered the hazy dreamscape.

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
I wanna! Here is my literal first sentence

Dear Diary

Now here is the following sentence if you wish to see it

I believe it is best if I elaborate on what I meant by awoke again after starving to death.

And here is another different story
And I watched as he swung his longsword—a strike that could erase concepts from existence.

melchi

What is a custom title?

“It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of light, it was the season of darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair.”​

― Charles Dickens, A Tale of Two Cities

Story_Marc

Share your fun!
This actually already made it into the script. :LOL: Though the context of which it did will surprise a lot.

To note, I've finished scripting now.