Write a Dream Sequence (Serious)

MintiLime

Unofficial Class President, Author
Prompt: Dream Sequence

Please write a dream sequence. Ideally, it will be one with a realistic dreamlike logic, where there is no complete dialogue/plot (so no prophecy, divine revelations, etc.) but also not totally unhinged. Think Alice in Wonderland ish style.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Oh, I like playing with those! Let's see what I can do~

It's a bit hard to make a dream sequence on the spot without having a specific character that I want to show the dreams of, but let's see...
------------------------
I was walking through the meadows with mom. We were picking some flowers today.

Mom smiled at me, "This looks great on you."

I twirled around to show off the dress that she just helped me put on. We walked out of our house's door and got into the car.

We were happily talking about my friend's birthday party. About how I was looking forward to playing with them.

Mom didn't respond. Mom didn't move.

Mom was red. Mom was leaking red.

The red, the red, the red...

I was crying. I was crying next to my aunt in this disgusting black dress. Why can't I see mom again? Why does mom have to go below the ground? Why why why!?

"Why!?" I screamed.

... I woke up.

I was sweating. I was trembling.

I was crying...

This nightmare again...

I miss you, mom.

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
Prompt: Dream Sequence

Please write a dream sequence. Ideally, it will be one with a realistic dreamlike logic, where there is no complete dialogue/plot (so no prophecy, divine revelations, etc.) but also not totally unhinged. Think Alice in Wonderland ish style.
I am going to definitely head here and your other threadin the evening. I can NOT do this on my phone.

Cortavar

OK, let's try this out.

The meadow was a good meadow, with weeds up to the hips, soft ones you could caress like you were a retired roman general trying his luck at bloodsports.

So I did just that, and the weeds turned to wheat, because why not, and they felt soft and just a little bit tickly under my palms, that was perfect.

So I decided to run into the meadow, that was a wheat field now, and I was bothered that I couldn't feel the tickle on my legs and ankles, so I took off my pants somehow while I ran, and it was tickling, but a bit too much.

This wouldn't do, I wanted to caress the wheat with my legs, but just the soft top part, so I jumped a bit, took off and started flying right at the top of the field, and I lost the rest of my clothes somehow.

Now I was tickled everywhere, but it was a bit too much, and I was too close to the ground. Fortunately, the ground dropped, and I was flying over the sea, I guess the farmer put their field close to a cliff or something.

And I loved flying. Flying is easy, and you can do cool stuff like letting your hand trace foam in the water, or you can go up and dive directly from the sky. So I dove into the water, but it was cold.

I woke up immediately, my dream fading into a haze. Why was I cold? Was I flying? I was definitely flying, over the sea or something gold and ticklish. Maybe next time I'll dream I'm a dragon, flying over a sea of gold? Do dragons dream? Does gold tickle? What about dragons?

I felt the legs of some critter on my bare chest and pushed it away with a sleep-addled hand. It was some kind of daddy long legs, harmless but ticklish. I rolled into the covers once again, the night was a bit cold, and tried to pick my dream up. Maybe I could be a dragon, and the sea be gold.