Write awesome killing intent moments

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
There is too much bashing of the trope of 'killing intent' going on. People can do the trope really bad, but I think we can do really amazing with it! Write a really , awesome scene of facing off or battle with killing intent. Go in depth and make it an impactful moment with PASSION, TERROR, and DEATH!!!!
I would love comedic versions with killing intent, but please bash it in an actually funny way if you do so, rather than what amounts to a boring rant in fight-scene format. Do the trope justice please!

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
It's a part of a futur chapter, and yes you can scream it's edgy I don't mind :

He walked slowly toward Aurelius as a thick killing intent began to escape from his body.
The students who watched the scene unfold from afar felt an uncomfortable feeling for some reason they didn't know. A chill ran down their spines. Their hearts started to beat faster, and their bodies trembled slightly.
"Are you the one in charge of this training?" asked Kieran in a calm tone.
Aurelius was surprised that such a killing intent could come from such a young person, but he quickly ignored it.
"You should talk to your elder with more respect, young man. Didn't your parents teach you this?"
"My parents taught me that respect is earned. You didn't react when my brother was beaten by this guy, but when I beat him, you immediately came to stop me. Since you are so shameless, why should I bother to respect you?"

TheMonotonePuppet

It's a part of a futur chapter, and yes you can scream it's edgy I don't mind :

He walked slowly toward Aurelius as a thick killing intent began to escape from his body.
The students who watched the scene unfold from afar felt an uncomfortable feeling for some reason they didn't know. A chill ran down their spines. Their hearts started to beat faster, and their bodies trembled slightly.
"Are you the one in charge of this training?" asked Kieran in a calm tone.
Aurelius was surprised that such a killing intent could come from such a young person, but he quickly ignored it.
"You should talk to your elder with more respect, young man. Didn't your parents teach you this?"
"My parents taught me that respect is earned. You didn't react when my brother was beaten by this guy, but when I beat him, you immediately came to stop me. Since you are so shameless, why should I bother to respect you?"
Yeah! It's edgy! But you still met the requirements of my prompt! So it doesn't matter and I'll enjoy it anyway!

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
I took a deep breath and rang the doorbell.

I heard her steps quickly moving my way. The door was opened and she instantly linked arms with me, "I'm so glad you came! Come in!"

I stepped inside with her, and immediately saw the being I feared the most.

And then, with the most beautiful smile I had ever seen her make, she stated, "Dad! That's my girlfriend, Lily!"

I instantly felt a chill run down my spine... Something about her dad's gaze made me feel like I should turn around and run right away.

"... I thought you said you were bringing a friend over." He coldly stated.

"My girlfriend is my friend too!" She happily replied, "Now be a good host to her while I go get the dishes in the kitchen, alright?" She smiled and left me alone with him.

... How do I not die here?

Succubiome

I heard her steps quickly moving my way. The door was opened and she instantly linked arms with me, "I'm so glad you came! Come in!"

And then, with the most beautiful smile I had ever seen her make, she stated, "Dad! That's my girlfriend, Lily!"

I instantly felt a chill run down my spine... Something about her dad's gaze made me feel like I should turn around and run right away.

"My girlfriend is my friend too!" She happily replied, "Now be a good host to her while I go get the dishes in the kitchen, alright?" She smiled and left me alone with him.

Heck, you're really good at writing gay fear and sadness!

TheMonotonePuppet

Perfect!! It's a perfect example of killing intent, if not particularly badass! Enjoyable comedy for sure! Poor gal! LOL!

Succubiome

Valentine set me down in front of the door, and kissed me as I opened it, pressing me slowly back into the room as she stripped off my cloak, then suddenly came to a complete stop.

"I'm not mad. Close the door behind you, won't you Valentine?" A voice that wasn't either of ours.

A woman was sitting on my bed in a costume that consisted of little more than veils that could very generously be called white, but were mostly transparent, obscuring absolutely nothing of her curves. Her skin was so pale you could see traces of her veins underneath, her hair was white, her eyes red.

A sword laid across her lap, unsheathed, her hand gently playing with the hilt, stroking it almost suggestively, as if it were a toy instead of a weapon.

But even with all the transmutation she had done, I recognized that body. And that voice. Both once mine, but transformed into something entirely of her own making.

It was Mistress.

...does this count?

Sleds

Valentine set me down in front of the door, and kissed me as I opened it, pressing me slowly back into the room as she stripped off my cloak, then suddenly came to a complete stop.

"I'm not mad. Close the door behind you, won't you Valentine?" A voice that wasn't either of ours.

A woman was sitting on my bed in a costume that consisted of little more than veils that could very generously be called white, but were mostly transparent, obscuring absolutely nothing of her curves. Her skin was so pale you could see traces of her veins underneath, her hair was white, her eyes red.

A sword laid across her lap, unsheathed, her hand gently playing with the hilt, stroking it almost suggestively, as if it were a toy instead of a weapon.

But even with all the transmutation she had done, I recognized that body. And that voice. Both once mine, but transformed into something entirely of her own making.

It was Mistress.

...does this count?
I don't see any killing intent there, but can we have more information about these curves and that transparent veil?

TheMonotonePuppet

It was Mistress.

...does this count?
:blob_blank::blob_blank::blob_blank::blob_hmm_two::blob_hmm_two::blob_hmm_two: I... don't think so...
Not a bad scene! That's more sexual intent, no? Unless you're thinking of the intent for a little death... *blushing face*

Succubiome

:blob_blank::blob_blank::blob_blank::blob_hmm_two::blob_hmm_two::blob_hmm_two: I... don't think so...
Not a bad scene! That's more sexual intent, no? Unless you're thinking of the intent for a little death... *blushing face*
Hmm... I guess it doesn't work at all for implied killing intent without knowing the relationships involved. Good to know, thanks!

I don't see any killing intent there, but can we have more information about these curves and that transparent veil?
I'm afraid that would be offtopic.

Succubiome

Fiiiiine
I'll make it ontopic:

The curves of her body were sculpted to be align perfectly with an idle fantasy of women's bodies I had sometimes accidentally let bubble to the surface of my mind when around her... a thin waist, a full chest, wide hips... it seemed she had designed herself perfectly to fit a few of my fantasies... but despite her having shaped her body to appeal to me, and her suggestive clothing, her neutral pose and expression gave no sign of seduction. Indeed, her placid mask of a face gave off no sign of any emotion whatsoever. There was a slight smile, but it had no depth. The only real sign of her emotions were her pupils, which were the smallest I had ever seen them as she stared down at the sword, fixated.

Each of the veils concealed nothing of her slow, deliberate movements.... carefully controlled, as the nearly transparent veils shifted over her statuesque body. She could move fast enough to kill us both in an instant... but instead she was deliberately stroking the sword's handle, her fingers tracing against the handle of the weapon, like a soft promise of something that would soon be granted, be it slowly or quickly....

Sleds

Fiiiiine
I'll make it ontopic:

The curves of her body were sculpted to be align perfectly with an idle fantasy of women's bodies I had sometimes accidentally let bubble to the surface of my mind when around her... a thin waist, a full chest, wide hips... it seemed she had designed herself perfectly to fit a few of my fantasies... but despite her having shaped her body to appeal to me, and her suggestive clothing, her neutral pose and expression gave no sign of seduction. Indeed, her placid mask of a face gave off no sign of any emotion whatsoever. There was a slight smile, but it had no depth. The only real sign of her emotions were her pupils, which were the smallest I had ever seen them as she stared down at the sword, fixated.

Each of the veils concealed nothing of her slow, deliberate movements.... carefully controlled, as the nearly transparent veils shifted over her statuesque body. She could move fast enough to kill us both in an instant... but instead she was deliberately stroking the sword's handle, her fingers tracing against the handle of the weapon, like a soft promise of something that would soon be granted, be it slowly or quickly....
(y)
Also the part where she shaped her body to appeal her/him remind me of the thanatos story.

Succubiome

(y)
Also the part where she shaped her body to appeal her/him remind me of the thanatos story.
Protagonist would probably count as "her" at this point!

And ooh? What Thanatos story is that?

Sleds

And ooh? What Thanatos story is that?
The one when a guy see the most beautiful girl he had ever see in his life trying to sucide and save her. He slowly became a couple with her over time but she all time try to sucide and will every time send him a message before trying to do it and each time he come right before she could jump.
He sometime said that she never really look at him and he nerver see her smile, she said that she look most of the time at the reaper who appear to her.
He asked her how the reaper look like and she tell him that the reaper took the form of what she desire the most.
Time pass and she continue to try to sucide and one day the guy ask her why she send him message each time if she want to sucide, he had enough of it and he just want to die now.
At that moment she smile at him for the first time and he understand.
Following her to the roof of a batiment the two jump to their death.

(That more or less the story not 100% accurate but I can find you the real short story if you want it)

Succubiome

You welcome. I explain it pretty bad and I don't even know if you understand who was the girl with how I write it :ROFLMAO:
She's the reaper or he's the reaper or they're both the reaper for each other or they're both interpreting each other as the reaper? I'm not sure TBH.

Sleds

She's the reaper or he's the reaper or they're both the reaper for each other or they're both interpreting each other as the reaper? I'm not sure TBH.
She is and she tempted him to make him jump. The story is called The Temptation of Thanatos.