Xianxia RP?

Like the idea of a Xanxia RP?

• Total voters

Ginseng

Hey guys! I’ve on Scribblehub for about a year now, starting out as a lurker and then eventually writing my own little story, but now I’ve been a little dry in terms of motivation. I’ve seen discussion posts before about possible RPs in Scribblehub but nothing has ever happened. I know there are some in NU, but I’m just really looking for a really good group/single xianxia RP. I think, as a writer, most of my skills were honed over the years through RPing and I’d really like to get back into it to help me brush up on my rustic writing skills, but also to garner and a foster a group/community where we can practice and work on our skills actively together. I know a lot of people on this site are super nice and helpful with tips, but putting your skills in action is how I best learn, so I thought it’d be cool to throw out the idea of creating a xianxia-style RP. There can many be many places where it would probably be easier to RP other than Scribblehub (like maybe making an affiliated discord for the RP specifically or something) but I think this place would a fun thing to do with members! Let me know what you think below!
:blob_okay:

NiQuinn

ฅ/ᐠ ̳ .ᆺ. ̳ ᐟ\ฅ ~~ᴺʸᵃᵃ
It's promising. I'll lurk about and wait for what comes out of this xianxia rp. It takes a lot of work.

MrDarkness1234

Dark Matter of All Evil
Maybe but I'll wait until 1.its a good one or 2.I can role play to my hearts content without Xi Jinping the Winnie the pooh lover censoring the living shit out of us.
pooh.png