Writing Prompt Xianxia-style Buffet

SsemouyOnan

Scientific Witchery
My brain thought of this after I nearly had a Mexican stand-off for fried chicken at a $2 buffet, so.

Premise: An immortal chef opens up a once-every-ten-thousand year buffet. The food tastes divine and is made out of mythical beasts, 1000-year old herbs and topped with chaos-rank innate spiritual marijuana or something. Basically everyone benefits from the food in some way, but they have to find what food suits them the best. Thing is, the entrance fee is relatively cheap, so everyone and their mother can join. The food restocks, but it takes time, and the event only lasts for 10 days.

Messing with the food, causing destruction in the venue, or interfering with the staff in charge of restocking gets you kicked out and crippled. Other than that though, the immortal doesn't really care.

Prompt: Write a scenario that might happen during this buffet.

Patch Notes:
v1.1
: Your Mom now banned from the immortal buffet, as their Limitless Heaven-Swallowing Art and Overvoid Space Whale Stomach Physique proved too much for the immortal chef to handle.

Last edited:

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
I cause the first game bug bois!

Tempokai

Overworked One
Two inner elders of same strength lock on that Legendary Meadow Crab with chopsticks and completely mute battle of chopsticks happen, which afterwards leads both of them losing after the 7 days of fighting and getting kicked out because both of them in the last charge break up the chopsticks