Yo how do i change the new member status

Gastic

I never really explored this site that much, but I want to change my "New member" to "Anti Cuck Force" ACF

Who will join me and no! CupcakeNinja you have no power here. Idk if he's reading this, but I be seeing that MF everywhere... you're first

Attachments

• ballin.jpg
    ballin.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 47

Chaos_Sinner777

Imprisoned Soul Seeking Isekai
I found it pretty quick after I saw the question. Just click on your name by the bell and envelope images, then click account details and scroll to custom title.

High-in-the-skys

Awkward member
I never really explored this site that much, but I want to change my "New member" to "Anti Cuck Force" ACF

Who will join me and no! CupcakeNinja you have no power here. Idk if he's reading this, but I be seeing that MF everywhere... you're first
Nice bird
I found it pretty quick after I saw the question. Just click on your name by the bell and envelope images, then click account details and scroll to custom title.
You could find the option here...
You need to have a reaction score of 50 or have 50 messages, don't remember which one
50 messages...

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM
It’s doable, just contribute to the forums and post every once in a while! Also community forum doesn’t count, so just FYI!

D

Deleted member 53101

If you want to promote from New Member to Member, just keep spamming, I mean, contributing to the forum. I joined less than two weeks and already a Member. I saw some old member who joined back in Dec 2019 but still has New Member on it.

Motsu

Game Lead Programmer x WebAppSoft
That's a lot.
But of course, if you go down the path of becoming an internet essay-forum user, writing 50 messages worth three chapters without summaries, plot outline, and the right grammar - then indeed, complain the lots! Unfortunately, 50 messages is a very small number like a password with weak reception... I don't even think it is enough to feed myself, let alone my dying family who's can't pay for their own funeral. So, young sir, it seems you'll have to get used to it like I do if you want to survive in this world where the strong rules and the weak quakes.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
I wouldnt know what say lol for 12mMessages a day
You just need to create a few threads a day talking about any random thing you can think of and then reply to whatever replies you get, it's easier than you think~

Aoibh

Mademoiselle
You just need to create a few threads a day talking about any random thing you can think of and then reply to whatever replies you get, it's easier than you think~
What if no one replies 0.0

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
What if no one replies 0.0
While that is technically possible, my personal experience on non-dead forums says that this possibility is unlikely enough to the point that you do not need to worry about its validity~

In other words... Sacrifice your firstborn to @Satan and you'll surely get replies~