You are locked in a room with the MC of the last series you've worked on for 24 hours...

SsemouyOnan

Scientific Witchery
They are completely aware that you are the author of the story, and also your future intentions for the plot of said story.
So... How are they treating you?
Bonus Round(if applicable): Same situation, but every main character you've ever worked on is in the room with you. Don't worry about the room getting cramped, it'll get bigger.

Kamelingil

Multiversal Author
Hmm, some introverted dude with intense Phasmophobia?

TotallyHuman

They are completely aware that you are the author of the story, and also your future intentions for the plot of said story.
I am proud to say, only like 1 of them will dislike me for what I plan for them. The other two may kill me anyway though.
Bonus Round(if applicable): Same situation, but every main character you've ever worked on is in the room with you. Don't worry about the room getting cramped, it'll get bigger.
It's either turning into battle royale or will spend doom to many, many, many, many lives

Kamelingil

Multiversal Author
Uhm, kinda worse... I have like 8 main characters but now I can meet 2 beautiful women... well I should avoid the other one because an Omnipotent guy is in love with her..

Tsuru

Robot
She'd excitedly ask me about all the new friends she's going to make and give me a piece of candy.
GUYS !!!!

She is the mvp of this thread

Also, the most likely to do the "HAREM ENDING" !

I am so jeal........happy for her !! ^^
(kusooooooooooooooooooooooooo kuyashiiiiii !!!!!)

Vnator

Latest MC would be apprehensive, but potentially thankful I gave him opportunities he wouldn't be able to get if he still lived on normal Earth. Another would look at me and ask wtf was wrong with me and not even for what I did to him(entirely) but where he ended up. The third would be a cute little spider that would ask I send more files and less predators their way.

Seaspecter

GUYS !!!!

She is the mvp of this thread

Also, the most likely to do the "HAREM ENDING" !

I am so jeal........happy for her !! ^^
(kusooooooooooooooooooooooooo kuyashiiiiii !!!!!)
Er she's an elder god so probably no harem ending lol.

HelloHound

Hound of hell, lover of girls
she would not be my biggest fan at first, probably a couple of threats or snide comments but once I told her all about [REDACTED] then she'd settle down for the most part, though she would have questions about the whole situation (such a curious little thing)
then we'd hang out, making fun of some side characters I made

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.
Probably on his knees Thanking me for making him into what he is. Same with the rest… except one. That… would try and murder me with my own innards.

PeacefulMyst

In your heart~
kill me

SsemouyOnan

Scientific Witchery
...I'm surprised most of y'all MCs are willing to talk.
Mine would straight up snap my neck the moment we materialize into the room, no questions asked. Then again, her ultimate goal is to kill god for making her life miserable - and I'm literally there.
Ah, just in time. We can find solace in each others instant demise

PeacefulMyst

In your heart~
Mine would straight up snap my neck the moment we materialize into the room, no questions asked. Then again, her ultimate goal is to kill god for making her life miserable - and I'm literally there.
same lol

Seaspecter

Ah, just in time. We can find solace in each others instant demise
Anna gets to do all of the stuff I want to do in a fantasy world so she's got a good life lol.

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
She'll put me in a stranglehold, punch me in the chest and solar plexus, and then talk with me amiably like the beatdown had never happened. By then, she'll have gotten the fury out of her system.

TotallyHuman

I'm surprised most of y'all MCs are willing to talk.
Mine would straight up snap my neck the moment we materialize into the room, no questions asked.
Mine would not ask questions, they'd just open up my mind like a can of sardines and help themselves to my memories and thought patterns. Why talk when you can rip intel out of a person's brain with magic?
Though one of them may need to beat me up until I talk - but not because he hates me. He just wants to know.