You are locked in a room with the MC of the last series you've worked on for 24 hours...

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
The lastest story I was JUST working on...

Fuck me, Judas Iscariot split into two robots. One is intimidating but quiet, the other is super cute but super insufferable... everytime the cute one spoke, it's twenty words MINIMUM.

I know how annoying they are, I'd probably end my suffering first.
There, there... You got this.
Mordred would kill me for giggle and shit.

"Did I stepped on an ant or something?"
~ 'Grimsong Specter', Mordred

His big brother, Crimspur, another one of my series, would cook and eat my flesh together with Mordred.

"Hmm, the Creator's Flesh. Yum yum."
~ 'Myriad Overlord', Crimspur
It's time for a partaaaay!!!!

doravg

106/4001 (bigot towards homophobs)
You locked me with a Dark Lord who took over Hell after the Gods smithed him dead?
I will promise him that he can have a very steamy marriage with the Hero, and he will treat me like a BL Witch. With hugs and cookies.
It is good that it is not the MC of the story about the crab shifters. This one would have cut my head off because I gave him a bitter ending... :sweating_profusely: 🌈:sweating_profusely:

CrimsonGenius

Riding the Thunder
My MC would not beat me up, but he will be upset with me about some plans I have for him and the team.

John_Owl

The one with fluffy wings
They are completely aware that you are the author of the story, and also your future intentions for the plot of said story.
So... How are they treating you?
Bonus Round(if applicable): Same situation, but every main character you've ever worked on is in the room with you. Don't worry about the room getting cramped, it'll get bigger.
first, He'd probably want to kill me, but if he knows how things are going to end, then he'd probably be pretty chill. He's going through a lot of crap and his parents got captured and tortured (note gore torture, but like... starved and beaten, etc), but it leads into a happy ending, and he ends up with his own harem.

Bonus, and lets see... every main character from every story? Yeah, I'd be dead, since a lot of my stories hit dead ends before they ever really got resolved, so no happy endings there. every main character from my current run? well... I can't see it going too wrong, considering i'm a smut author and two of the 5 are married and open, so.... yeah...