You got isekaid into your own novel

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
How badly it ends for you?

I keep forgetting characters, names, places and events from my own story. Soon, I'm expecting to get surprised by my own plot twists. I dare to say I would be in a bit of a pickle :sweating_profusely:
id be fine, i just need to find the MC and tell him im his long lost son from a previous life of his and he'll protect me. Dude has so damn many of those he wont be able to tell the truth anyway

DannyTheDaikon

| Azure tamer | Harbinger of chaos and soup
I think that means that you don't overthink about your story enough to warrant an index of everything that happens in your story.
Perhaps :blob_hmm_two: I did go over the story like 3 or 4 times before I started writing and then there was also a full month of worldbuilding when I remembered every legend and small detail. I'm guessing, after moving to the next phase my brain just cleared the "cookies" to make room for other things.

beast_regards

To be fair, most fictional universes have it tough for everyone but the protagonist. Some have it tough for the protagonist too. So, the answer is rather predictable

bulmabriefs144

I keep forgetting characters, names, places and events from my own story. Soon, I'm expecting to get surprised by my own plot twists. I dare to say I would be in a bit of a pickle :sweating_profusely:
Well it depends. Oracle of Tao has actual killer creatures that are pretty darned strong, and the starter town you have to pay the guards to leave. If you don't have the money to pay, they kill you.
My most recent book is fairly calm in comparison. It's a My Hero Academia style setting and there are no creatures.

None of my stories contain villainess or villain types, so okay on that front.

TheOneWho

Depends, if it's my Yugioh fanfic than I'm fucked as I have shit luck. If it's any other of my stories than I at least have a small chance of survival.

Roseofblades

If I got reincarnated in the world the characters in my main story are in, that'd be fine. It's literally our world with just slightly more advanced technology. If it was solely within the video game they are playing, I'd be screwed. It's literally a hell dimension with angels and demons fighting.

If it was within my second story... It would depend on if I was able to encounter my MCs. The goddess character was an author before she herself got isekaid, so she'd believe me.

If I couldn't meet up with them... It's a medieval fantasy world that is very dangerous... So I'd probably die

D

Deleted member 54065

I'll prolly invent printing coz it's my business back here.

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
I hate this question.
Alright, here we go. Here are the three options.
This:
1702605417131.png

This:
1702605040668.png

Maybe this, if I'm lucky:
1702605570501.png

Or, "best" of all, is this:
1702605672351.png

Attachments

• 1702605367837.png
    1702605367837.png
    17.7 KB · Views: 11
  • 1702605591752.png
    1702605591752.png
    535.6 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

GlassRose

Kaleidoscope of Harmonious Contradiction
If I got isekaid into my own fictional universe (technically haven't actually written it but whatevs) then that would mean that, according to it's rules, the reason I had knowledge about it beforehand could be for about, 3 different reasons? Two of which would definitely give me a distinct advantage. With that and my knowledge of the magic system, and with what I presume my elemental affinities are at, I'd be anywhere from decently well off to an immortal. So long as I don't get dumped anywhere too horrible, like in the middle of a war between the immortal races, a site of miasma apocalypse, or right in front of a matured, non-sapient Revenant. And I'd want to quickly figure out the exact details of how to program magecraft (magic circles n stuff) cause while sorcery would probably be enough to survive, setting up a mana gathering and storing array at a ley line nexus alongside some pre-made spells of mass destruction is op, at least when we're talking on a mortal scale. Otherwise, it's a decent kickstart to my development.

Jemini

Ironically, the best way to survive in my story is to get targeted by the villain of the series.

My world is seriously hostile, and the villain is a demon who likes finding tools he can use to make the world even worse. The only benefit of this is that he does like to keep his tools in good shape at the very least. It may not work out well for your friends, but at the very least you will stay alive.

Chaos_Sinner777

Imprisoned Soul Seeking Isekai
I would think that would be as your normal self. That's what I made my choices based on. It's also what I think what most everyone else doing.
Ah, in that case, I at least have a lore detail going for me of other worlders being prone to gaining Unique Skills, or sometimes even already having them. But, also means I don't already have the Unique Skill I most want. But but, that desire could serve as the seed to develop the very one! Muah ha ha ha! Anyway, I should manage, eventually. Though I might start off slower than the MC.

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
I draw a giant phone grid on a wall in chalk, then dial the secret code, sing a certain song, access the Author Only area and activate the Command System prompt. So, fairly well.

expentio

The world itself would be decently survivable, depending on the exact location, yet obtaining powers probably quite difficult without connections (of the kind that have a higher probability of killing you rather than offering a favor). Would probably be quite vexing for me to know what all is possible in the background, but without having actual access to it.
There's this omnipresent goddess that I might have a low chance to at least draw her attention by calling her out. While I'm not her usual preference, there's about a 50% chance that with my outlook and personal knowledge I could convince her to get me in the club of endlessly powerful beings (it should at least cause a reaction). Though, then I'd have to deal with the other members. Might depend on how I'd sell my identity. Not even sure if I'd be "author" or "chronist" in that context. Like for real, the goddess is THAT powerful.

ACertainPassingUser

Isekaied Into our own novel ? Again ? It's been the 13 time this year !

I've been quite lucky to put some countermeasures ever since I've managed to escape back to my old world with the magical loophole.

With my escape reverse summon, It certainly would destroy the world due to all the Mana I use for escape.

But it's worth it. Especially when I eventually get sumonned again to that shit world Everytime somebody ask "You got isekaied into your own novel" or some similar questions.

Luckily the Mana I used for escape got reset again Everytime I got summoned back. It feels like tug of war of summon at this point.

It's the 14th time by now. I managed to come back as usual.

Last edited:

Kenjona

As I am right now? Or a younger version of me. As myself right now? If I am state side I will survive, even Europe I might be ok. Lack of documentation would be a bitch though. I would not be loving life, better medical care now days then back then.

If I am in my 20-30's I would be ok.
40's stretching a bit but I could survive.
Younger, in some ways actually even better. Either have a family or go into foster care, while knowing how to deal with "difficult" adults.
I would know in general what was coming down the pipeline future wise and could make moves once I got established.