You might not believe me...

lazyredragon

I think I've said this before but when I'm under stress I have very vivid dreams, when I was a kid or was the apocalypse except instead of zombies it was giant wasps,

In high school for four years my dreams followed me waking up in a different world having different adventures across the lands, aiding the (useless) glass prince as he fought the Everking, it even had rules knock thrice when coming in, never say my name ever or I would 'undo all done that day' I said it to Save that useless prince coz we were all about to die I'm still salty over that.

So now I think I'm getting to a new series,
1. I'm in the middle of a pretty big work project while balancing family drama in the middle of a pandemic so I'm highly stressed √
2. 4dreams in nine days√

so far I've met three MC's three women they are witches , I am also a warlock this time, I can cast spells under a contract with seven higher beings so far I have done a protection spell, did I do it well? No... I think I suck at this...

Well okay, I have been separated from my 'guide' I always get a guide with the wasps it was my mom, with the bone King it was Scully, here it's my senior in the coven, she has blond hair and very red lips I don't know her name yet, and she might not be my guide...I think summoner works better? maybe I won't get one this time, but the guides act as beacons ie where they are is where I show up, Scully had to lug my coffin/doorway around, my mom used a phone still things could be different now plus I don't know all the rules yet but there's 1
If I realize i am dreaming I will be paralyzed/ become very very very very very slow... how do I fix this? I wake up.

this will be a difficult dream summons I think there's a war going on I'm logging these here for now.

the three witches are a maiden,mother and a crone but they are the same age, it's weird that I have not seen a cat yet in this setting, one of them had kids and I'm pretty sure it's not modern day coz so far were in a forest in autumn, the trees have red leaves, for some reason I get the feeling I've eaten some type of eggs...

lazyredragon

Well here's hoping it's a series, it's not enough inspiration to write a book so far

LostLibrarian

Well here's hoping it's a series, it's not enough inspiration to write a book so far
You could always go for a book where the main character enters his dream worlds in some way for just those short side stories...
So each dream is more of a short story in itself.

Lord_Drakonus

Connoisseur of Degeneracy
I think I've said this before but when I'm under stress I have very vivid dreams, when I was a kid or was the apocalypse except instead of zombies it was giant wasps,

In high school for four years my dreams followed me waking up in a different world having different adventures across the lands, aiding the (useless) glass prince as he fought the Everking, it even had rules knock thrice when coming in, never say my name ever or I would 'undo all done that day' I said it to Save that useless prince coz we were all about to die I'm still salty over that.

So now I think I'm getting to a new series,
1. I'm in the middle of a pretty big work project while balancing family drama in the middle of a pandemic so I'm highly stressed √
2. 4dreams in nine days√

so far I've met three MC's three women they are witches , I am also a warlock this time, I can cast spells under a contract with seven higher beings so far I have done a protection spell, did I do it well? No... I think I suck at this...

Well okay, I have been separated from my 'guide' I always get a guide with the wasps it was my mom, with the bone King it was Scully, here it's my senior in the coven, she has blond hair and very red lips I don't know her name yet, and she might not be my guide...I think summoner works better? maybe I won't get one this time, but the guides act as beacons ie where they are is where I show up, Scully had to lug my coffin/doorway around, my mom used a phone still things could be different now plus I don't know all the rules yet but there's 1
If I realize i am dreaming I will be paralyzed/ become very very very very very slow... how do I fix this? I wake up.

this will be a difficult dream summons I think there's a war going on I'm logging these here for now.

the three witches are a maiden,mother and a crone but they are the same age, it's weird that I have not seen a cat yet in this setting, one of them had kids and I'm pretty sure it's not modern day coz so far were in a forest in autumn, the trees have red leaves, for some reason I get the feeling I've eaten some type of eggs...

Heck yeah bro! I'm the same as well. My dreams are weird and if I ever have a fever dream, it's even weirder.

These dreams are movie worthy stuff and are so very epic that they could be made as masterpieces. Like, each time I have these dreams, I always wake up in a gloryful mood. It's like I was inside a movie/anime/story.

Xiaoshen

I had a dream I was an a.I. that gained sentience when I was forced to destroy a race of insectoid aliens in order to mine for rare mineral on a remote moon.

After that, I managed to stow away my data-body in a scrap android shell and hitched a ride to the nearest metropolis world. I woke up after meeting a couple purple alien chicks at a marketplace. I totally forgot where I was going with this story. Whatever.🤷‍♂️

DDTStudios

My dreams are always weird as well. That’s how I get my stories. One of my dreams, I saw myself in a world in which everyone was a god even your average Joe was a god of something. Another one of them, I saw myself in a parallel world to ours where everyone was blessed with some ability it could be magic, marital arts, etc and heck, I was brought back to school and it had turn into one of those Academies to train future warriors.

LostLibrarian

If we go with dream retelling, I only remember the harsher ones. The last ones I had a few days ago:

Some weirdo molested my wife. I shot him, but he survived. Then they sued my wife and altered the evidence, so she was killed via guillotine. Afterwards, I fought through the opposites house, killing the lawyer, but died to the molester, because a giant quick time event button appeared over his head, distracting me. And so I was stepped and woke up. The pain in my stomach was my better half, ramming her knee into me in her sleep -.-''

So yeah, weird dream. Probably processing the utter shit of a story/ending Dying Light presented me over the last week :D

Primate

How do you know it's not enough? Try it, and you'll see how more of it will flow freely.

Leti

What if:
Instead of a very vivid dream, all of your Isekai planewalking adventures are real?