Your favorite crown.

SailusGebel

I really like Leoric's crown from D3, and overall I prefer this type of fantasy crowns.

LesserCodex

I don't care for the crowns shape, colour or material. Assuming I'm some sort of royalty. It must, if some asshole decided to steal it. Be able to explode, by remote detonation, yes I'd be walking with a bomb on my head anyone comes after the will go down with me.
I don't care for the crowns shape, colour or material. Assuming I'm some sort of royalty. It must, if some asshole decided to steal it. Be able to explode, by remote detonation, yes I'd be walking with a bomb on my head anyone comes after the will go down with me.
After the king 👑 will go down with me.

LilRora

Mostly formless
Horns are the only crown I need.

Tiaras are good. Light, most are from metals but other materials also do fine, like carved bone. Not sure if this qualifies as a crown though.

Speaking strictly about crowns as in the classic western interpretation, I think crowns made out of fangs, bones, and other trophies are cool.

Also crowns made out of magic are great. Viego comes to mind, though there's a lot of those especially among villains.