Your first impressions on the trailer for the My Hero Academia movie, 'My Hero Academia: The Movie You're Next'

OP1000

Hello!!!!

For anyone on this site that follows My Hero Academia, how did you guys feel when you watched the trailer for the fourth movie installment of My Hero Academia?

The premise of the movie looks interesting and it has potential to be as good as the first movie. With that said however, I also feel like the story of this movie might end up being as terrible as the third movie ended up becoming.

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
What's My Hero Academia? Wait, is it that stupid manga with the terrible art style and the guy with really big hands and the kid with testicles on top of his head?

BigBadBoi

What's My Hero Academia? Wait, is it that stupid manga with the terrible art style and the guy with really big hands and the kid with testicles on top of his head?
Eh I admit the story is generic as hell with a boring as fuck MC but you have to admit the artstyle is great.

Jaymi

Gamer / Astronaut / Idol / Author / Vampire
i'll watch it, not sure what to expect but i'm sure it'll be kinda enjoyable. MHA is one of those shows that are actually more fun if you turn of your brain.

ManwX

Im from a Timeline where nuclear war destroyed all
Meh I lost interest after the first season .. it's honestly mid.. if want real entertainment watch the recent hazbin hotel. Great songs and fun characters..

BigBadBoi

Meh I lost interest after the first season .. it's honestly mid.. if want real entertainment watch the recent hazbin hotel. Great songs and fun characters.
Why would you torture someone to watch fucking hazbin hotel of all thin- oh yeah mha fans are the perfect demographic for hazbin hotel

ManwX

Im from a Timeline where nuclear war destroyed all
Why would you torture someone to watch fucking hazbin hotel of all thin- oh yeah mha fans are the perfect demographic for hazbin hotel
. Only a true shipping fest of a show like hazbin hotel can fill the thirst of the MHA fans..
Bear_Reddit.5db325a21fe97.jpeg