Your handwriting

TotallyHuman

This great witch is ashamed to admit, this great witch's handwriting is awful!
Back when I had to write personally, which was not that often, we did so on wax tablets and papyrus, so the mechanics of that were pretty different from the quill/pen and paper nowadays. Also, even back then my handwriting was terrible, so much so that, as young and foolish as I was, I began using magic to write things down for me for which I was rather severely scolded and given 20 lashes back in the Academy and since that one time I never did that again - but that's another story.
When I first enslaved a ghost, I left writing things down to them and never picked it up again. I mean, I inscribe sigils for rituals and paint them in blood and such myself - but that's a different beast entirely.
Anyway, this great witch is just bad at it.
What about you?

GlassRose

Kaleidoscope of Harmonious Contradiction
My handwriting is... legible. To me. Most of the time. Comes from being made to write lines, and trying to do it fast and with each line shorter than the previous, to try and squeeze out some modicum of amusement so I wouldn't just keel over and die of boredom and hand cramps.

Sp4de

Mine is heinous because I'm too twitchy and apply too much strength as I try to write faster than I can keep up with so everything is a scribbled mess. That's why I always type instead.

Lorelliad

call me Roamer 🎩
My teachers used to dock points from my homework because of how "unreadable" it was. I called it bs all the time, even my half-blind grandma was able to read it without stopping.

PeacefulMyst

In your heart~
well... i can understand it myself at least... most of the time

387526716_1970735289975439_7357718921919397828_n.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Jet

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
My writing is as passable as my drawing skills. Barely understandable for someone to see or read but not really good at the decor and stuff. Considering I'm kinda descriptive blind, its as good as it gets the very least.

LilRora

Mostly formless
That depends on how I write. When I need to do it fast (basically everyday in college) then I'm generally the only person who's able to read it afterwards. When I try to write neatly though, it mostly comes out neatly. I rarely do that though, since it hardly ever matters.

J_Chemist

I write chicken scratch. Half cursive, half regular. Hardly legible. I did it as a "I wonder..." type deal in middle school and it was a life changing mistake. I used to write "very pretty" from what my mum said.

Sort of glad I changed it up.

Kalliel

Grind, Future, A Beautiful Star
If I write by hand, that one piece of information that I'm trying to note, will be gone forever.
So I always volunteer myself to take the notes for the whole group.

DonHon

Cat enthusiast
I write the letters super small you won't know the word unless your brain fills it out for you

Tempokai

Overworked One
My handwriting is so inconsistent that I sometimes confused if I wrote it or not. It fluctuates from being incomprehensible to average.

D

Deleted member 54065

This great witch is ashamed to admit, this great witch's handwriting is awful!
Back when I had to write personally, which was not that often, we did so on wax tablets and papyrus, so the mechanics of that were pretty different from the quill/pen and paper nowadays. Also, even back then my handwriting was terrible, so much so that, as young and foolish as I was, I began using magic to write things down for me for which I was rather severely scolded and given 20 lashes back in the Academy and since that one time I never did that again - but that's another story.
When I first enslaved a ghost, I left writing things down to them and never picked it up again. I mean, I inscribe sigils for rituals and paint them in blood and such myself - but that's a different beast entirely.
Anyway, this great witch is just bad at it.
What about you?
Since I always write my drafts on notebooks, my handwriting became legible and neat over time.

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
Take a chicken. Dip its beak in ink. Scatter seeds all over a sheet of paper. Let the chicken go to town.
The result would be more legible than my handwriting.

Rhaps

Jedi Fae
I haven't touched a pen for so almost two years now, I have completely lost the ability to write.

Aaqil

Cookies!
According to this thread, the average SHF dweller has no semblance of manual hand-based writing, :blob_hmm_two: :blob_cookie: