Your Legacy

Miserys_End

[Lv1 Pretend Person] Im the person I pretend to be
Or that I'm absolutely gorgeous? \0/
Modesty is my best quality. *demure*
*lol*
Meh, avatars are just the mask we wear while online. Besides, it only truly matter what you, and the people you care about think.

Miserys_End

With all that bending I'll snap at the waist. :p
BS... I've seen contortionists fit into a duffle bag. Not saying you should do the same, just that a little bending here and there can lead to interesting results xD

Rin

a " NEKO " [war criminal]
this neko is just a mob character, legacy is unneeded..

Rin

a " NEKO " [war criminal]
Ill turn you into a real girl instead *castrates Ophi*
I don't think that castrating ophi will turn him into a real woman.. he needs a surgical operation.

Miserys_End

I don't think that castrating ophi will turn him into a real woman.. he needs a surgical operation.
O.o even if you turn an outie into an innie, there are still a few things missing in order to make him a her...

Nyanko

The Clawing Chaos, Nyanlathotep
o_O even if you turn an outie into an innie, there are still a few things missing in order to make him a her...
He can be a loli? If hes tall we can just cut him off at the knees

Miserys_End

O . o the cats seem rather violent tonight *throws catnip on @Ophious * there that should at least hold them off for a little while *dusts off hands as he walks away*

Miserys_End

O . o the cats seem rather violent tonight *throws catnip on @Ophious * there that should at least hold them off for a little while *dusts off hands as he walks away*

Sudden thought. Somewhere out there there are fields of catnip grass that are being grown for seed... I wonder if there is a high cat population around those fields.

FemmeFatale

O.O Skullie Did It O.O
Sudden thought. Somewhere out there there are fields of catnip grass that are being grown for seed... I wonder if there is a high cat population around those fields.

OMG that would be so noisy and smelly. :poop: