Youtube Account Banned XDDD

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 29316

I just got a message that said I was banned for having offensive content uploaded on my channel. But how the hell is that possible when I have no videos uploaded to my channel? And I don't comment on much of anything so it isn't anything I said. The hell youtube.

I'm honestly not even bothered by the banning of my account. I didn't do anything with it anyway. At best I'm slightly annoyed by the loss of my subscriptions but I hardly kept up with most of them anyway.
What the heck? Google is nuts again.

DreamOfRen

Your account got banned and it was totally not your fault at all whatsoever?
...Right....
:blob_awkward:

DreamOfRen

Oh look, my favorite kidney stone has appeared.
Waiting til i say something controversial so you can report me for "being mean" to you again? :sweating_profusely:

I have 0 doubts that you were up to no good and probably 100% deserved that ban.

:blob_cookie:

You then got on here and fabricated some sob story for pity to make yourself feel better. :ROFLMAO:

Discount_Blade

Sent Here To Piss You All Off
Waiting til i say something controversial so you can report me for "being mean" to you again? :sweating_profusely:

I have 0 doubts that you were up to no good and probably 100% deserved that ban.

:blob_cookie:

You then got on here and fabricated some sob story for pity to make yourself feel better. :ROFLMAO:
It's amazing to me that cancer cells can somehow learn to speak and interact in the same manner as regular human beings. It's truly amazing to me. Astonishing. I suppose there are still mysteries to life we as human beings just aren't capable of explaining. :s_wink:

Also, I've never reported you. I've never reported anyone. You're too inconsequential for the effort. Just like I don't bother setting you to ignore and being done with you completely and utterly.

Discount_Blade

:ROFLMAO:

He's salty cause I figured out his secret plot to increase his attention points.
That's all though, I'm done for now. :blobthumbsup:
Says the kiddie who hopped in willingly. XDD Don't worry, the denial will wear off if you drink enough Windex.

Wohendum-Bluu

When Blue Just Isn't Quite Blue Enough
Same thing happened to me. They even denied my appeal twice!!

And @DreamOfRen seems to have very little going on in with his personal life, if he's taking the time to drop in random posts to troll.

SilvCrimBlac

A Historical Bastard
:ROFLMAO:

He's salty cause I figured out his secret plot to increase his attention points.
That's all though, I'm done for now. :blobthumbsup:
So when's the next thread about someone else abandoning you coming up? Its a reoccurring theme in your life isn't it? :LOL::LOL::LOL: Love seeing you low-key sulk about it.

DreamOfRen

Did this dude just sign into his alts to make himself look like less of a nubcake?
Eww. cringe. :blob_awkward:

DreamOfRen

Same thing happened to me. They even denied my appeal twice!!

And @DreamOfRen seems to have very little going on in with his personal life, if he's taking the time to drop in random posts to troll.
When you say things like this it kinda makes me believe you deserved to be banned too.
I've got 3 YT accounts and none of them have ever gotten flagged, much less banned. :oops:

As far as having no life, meh -- maybe. But at least I'm not online fabricating stories about being banned from SocMed accts for absolutely no foreseeable reason. :blob_hmm:

OkuraTsukiko

[Peace was never an option]
So when's the next thread about someone else abandoning you coming up? Its a reoccurring theme in your life isn't it? :LOL::LOL::LOL: Love seeing you low-key sulk about it.
Did this dude just sign into his alts to make himself look like less of a nubcake?
Eww. cringe. :blob_awkward:

:blob_popcorn: :blob_popcorn: *nom* *nom* This is getting pretty interesting

Discount_Blade

I'm their God. I don't even have to do anything, they just come out of the wood works. I grab them by the keyboard.
And when you're me they Let You Do it.
Alternate accounts? Lol this is how desperate you are to feel as if you've accomplished something? Sad sad thing dude. Why are you still alive? I would suspect with all that depression and anxiety welling up, you would have hung yourself already lol?

It's okay. You're pitiful "harassment" only feed the truth of it all. That you're a sad child with abandonment issues who has to pretend he's something more than he is online to feel like his existence is validated. It's tragic, but those like you are a dime-a-dozen. What's wrong Ol' Renny boy? Mommy not give you enough attention? Daddy touch you in the no-no spots? Uncle a little too friendly with his affection? Maybe your sisters kicked you around as a child and now you have a complex that makes you a social retard in public? Tell me child, who hurt you? PM it to me? I won't tell anyone. At first. :P

Last edited:

Wohendum-Bluu

When Blue Just Isn't Quite Blue Enough
I'm their God. I don't even have to do anything, they just come out of the wood works. I grab them by the keyboard.
And when you're me they Let You Do it.
Ignoring you now. You are too toxic for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.