Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Master

Motsu

Game Lead Programmer x WebAppSoft
I am not interested so far, but I am actually pretty engaged with the duels. It is very free-to-play friendly, but on the other side, unless you have a counterspell for a Turn 1 advantage—whales can pretty much destroy you in a few minutes. Still, I haven't gone through the "Solo" as I've been emersed in my path to being defeated again and again until I created the perfect deck! Crab Game's good too, I've been making some fireworks there (totally being toxic as I am supposed to be). I hope I get my retribution to the duel masters who one deck me in a turn.

EternalSunset0

Last time I played Yugioh was when I was in high school. That's almost two decades ago. Needless to say, the game has changed so much, but I'm glad that they still give legacy support to old favorites like Blue-Eyes.

Yeah Yugioh has turned into a one turn win format since then. I remember hearing about Dino Rabbit and just laughing at the disgusting highroll of it. I'm pretty sure Konami would have printed something even more insane these days.

Motsu

Last time I played Yugioh was when I was in high school. That's almost two decades ago. Needless to say, the game has changed so much, but I'm glad that they still give legacy support to old favorites like Blue-Eyes.

Yeah Yugioh has turned into a one turn win format since then. I remember hearing about Dino Rabbit and just laughing at the disgusting highroll of it. I'm pretty sure Konami would have printed something even more insane these days.
It's a shame really. Used to play the Eternal Duelist Soul back then when Pot of Greed wasn't banned.

gogo7966

banishing a light and a dark. she/her
without any handtraps you're basicly fucked against good decks though you'd think all the people with good decks would be seperated out with a ladder system

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I wish I had the time for that stuff. I had a couple of GBA games back in the day when life was simpler. My grandma bought me my first one when we were out shopping together.

Motsu

without any handtraps you're basicly fucked against good decks though you'd think all the people with good decks would be seperated out with a ladder system
True, especially with the RNG of cards you're going to have unless you have three of summoning counter + counterspell counter. It's definitely a wild experience to be having multiple 1 turn defeats.

I wish I had the time for that stuff. I had a couple of GBA games back in the day when life was simpler. My grandma bought me my first one when we were out shopping together.
Yeah. Back then, I've played Pokemon a lot in GBA.

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
The game is TOXIC. I thought MTG Arena was bad, but YGO has 0-1 turn meta decks instead of 4-6 turn rush decks...

Motsu

The game is TOXIC. I thought MTG Arena was bad, but YGO has 0-1 turn meta decks instead of 4-6 turn rush decks...
Yeah. The moment you go second—the enemy deck immediately formed three 10 stars with both 4000 attacks. The problem here is the continuous summoning decks because it keeps repeating the same pattern without any stop unless you counter summon cards.