New profile posts

I have cooked. No burn, no too spicy or too sweet.

A perfect dinner made without using any cookbook or dumb guide. Sweet fries potato, radish stew, spicy chiken, Sweet and sour pork ribs, and some salad. Man i am tired, i need a good fucking sleep.
It might just be me, but the way I write transitions between sentences is too similar. It's always a "Just then," a "A moment later," or "Immediately after." It's bugging me.
Woke up
Got out of bed
Crossed a comb across my h-

Anyway, I am now awake and feeling worse than before. Temperature increased. I may be whining but it's my profile page so I'll do whatever the Hell I want.

Lesson learned: do not eat hamburgers at dubious places.
I'll go sleep some more
I...
I...
I am in a relationship now?
That was

A fucking speedrun
My first memory is from before I was. I was formless, floating in an endless black void. I look to the side, at least it feels like it. There is an endless formless wall with many black rectangles with glowing white borders, each one bearing a word or two on it, I reach out my consciousness and touch one.
Reactions: BernKatstel
Azurea_Mystis
Azurea_Mystis
An explosion of white engulfs everything, and everything goes dark again.
Azurea_Mystis
Azurea_Mystis
The next thing I see is a woman in a beautiful white wedding dress. I wonder, "who's this pretty lady?". I realize I am held in the arms of another person, though I never saw their face.
Azurea_Mystis
Azurea_Mystis
My consciousness fades, and I wake up at the wonderful age of 2.