New profile posts

Someone hit my car in the company parking lot. His excuse was that he was inspecting the trees. -_-
Tsuru
Tsuru
If you check police cameras, you will find out that some humans criminals, their bullshit are totally .....(sigh)

Just yesterday, there is this video of a guy that says he thought policeman was a gangster or something, then police: didnt you see the "flashing lights" ? (Camera pans to the police lights on car) Dude : ......I thought it was christmas
Tsuru
Tsuru
That is why i like characters in novel, that mention : "its only when the law is strict ; scared of its punishments, that NO ONE would dare do another crime"
+ Entertainment novel,actor MC had movie to act "arrogant young rich villain being judged" he visited to prisons/etc to act the realistic reality, that arrogant villains will stay arrogant even in tribunal UNTIL they mindbreak bc "executed"
Tsuru
Oh poop, views are pretty low. Pretty sure this could mean that the majority of my audience are in school, college or grad maybe?

Ooo! Gunna share my story and add any chapter updates on the Latest Chapter Discussion soon!
That is all. Cookie? :blob_cookie:
I kinda wanna get drunk sometime soon, I want to start another observation period and see how I'd be
Reactions: Aaqil
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
Drink responsibly.
Tsuru
Tsuru
^

+Remember your past events of being drunk. Then balance your choice if you truly want to be drunk again.
+Not recommending it after the fact you had a cold
+But i heard a few cups can heat the body so could help fight the cold (UNSURE)
HelloHound
HelloHound
I'm not particularly problematic whilst drunk, chatty and prone to stripping perhaps, but otherwise harmless. I am currently healthy and don't generally enjoy the taste of alchohol
:blob_teary: I need just another reader to add my stories for a round number. Can someone here help? :blob_aww: