New profile posts

My brain can't seem to argee on letting me known what i tried to write, or that it did but found it so horrible so it shut down so i can't corrupt anyone else.

My last memories before the thing i tried to write was suicide or something similar.
Tsuru
Tsuru
Also remember this few things, in case you EVER going to think of "suicide" again :

1) People will be sad
2) Suicide is the worse sin => hell
3) YOLO, more efficient to do stuff with remaining years
4) Some people can't even live until 9, some born barely live for X hours, some people are in warzones, some people are orphans, etc

tldr : Live bc its precious, and a miracle in gigantic empty universe
Tsuru
Iamnotabot
Iamnotabot
That's comforting coming from you. I'm not Suicidal, at least not now. thank you :blob_hug:
Reactions: Tsuru
Isn't it weird no one give you a welcome yet ?

Btw, @WelcomeToSH
*pat* *pat* *pat* *pat* *pat* *pat* *pat* *pat* *pat* *pat* *pat* *pat* *pat* *pat* *pat* *pat* *pat* *pat* *pat* *pat* *pat* *pat* *pat* *pat* *pat* *pat* *pat* *pat* *pat* *pat* *pat* *pat* *pat* *pat* *pat* *pat* *pat* *pat* *pat* *pat* *pat* *pat* *pat* *pat* *pat* *pat* *pat* *pat* *pat* *pat* :blob_uwu:
Stealthy_Enigma
Stealthy_Enigma
˝ //\==⁠/\\ ˝
{{(❀>ᆺ⁠<⁠)}} *purrs*
  • Love
Tsuru
Tsuru
My turn !!!!!!

*pat* *pat* *pat* *pat* *pat* *pat* *pat* *pat* *pat* *pat* *pat* *pat* *pat* *pat* *pat* *pat* *pat* *pat* *pat* *pat* *pat* *pat* :blob_melt:
Stealthy_Enigma
Stealthy_Enigma
˝ <(❀ >﹏<)>˝💕
˝/\˝/˙˙˙⊃⊂\ *tail wags* Hehe~
  • Love
Tired+sleepy+inspired. Why do I only want to write when I'm sleep deprived?
Tsuru
Tsuru
Because your brain is in "overdrive"
Just like a CPU that is burning.

Lot of geniuses in history also had inspirations while overworked.
But again, its a overdraft and not recommended.
+ manga artists prev gen
Tsuru
Tsuru
Or maybe more like, the brain is removing its "limiters" bc of "breaking down" (as it didnt get the required sleep maintenance / step needed to "classify and delete the daily data"=FACT)

Also crazy = genius
So in same logic, if a normal brain find a way to turn crazy, it is possible to become genius.
Just like a painter, could do a epic crazy work if oversleepy or drugs or drunk
Tsuru
Tsuru
Heck now i said that,
i suddenly remember a bunch of moments (TVshows or movies) where there is the old classic situation of : [A painter that can't paint any good work until he takes XXXXXX] (drug/alcohol)

One of them being the old TV show "Heroes" had a painter like that.
Welcome to SH. 👋
Reactions: HuaiChi
HuaiChi
HuaiChi
I am not new. This is my writing account. I also have a reader account. But I only use that to lurk, mostly.

But, I guess it is my lucky day to get a msg from one of OGs of the forum.
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
Good luck and have fun with your writing!
Reactions: HuaiChi
HuaiChi
HuaiChi
Thank you.
I googled shark womb, and some of the results that Google offered me was...

"Can dog sperm give birth to humans?"

"Can a man Pregnate a dog?"

WHYYYYY?!?! WHAT THE F*** IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?!
I still can't remembered what i suposed to write so he's a weird fact, shark have two womb.
I have a question, would you eat a bread-based duck?