New profile posts

Modred was tall, as elves naturally do, yet this demihuman with wings was tall enough to dominate Modred with her presence alone. And before she could feel it, feathers have pierced into her skin.
"Why... do they not understand me." Ellet tightened her grip on her own subordinate.
"Mistress! You're hurting me! Stop- Stop! AGHRG?!@%!"
"They will... Oh they will, they will see what Orwell is...
LuoirM
LuoirM
Wait that sounds like some kinky lesbian shit while I was trying to write a sadistic woman with authorian issues
TsuruI_am_a_bot
LuoirM
LuoirM
This author is the best at using subtitle to hide nipples as far as I remembered.

I like the way he or she drew Falin here, bit chubby, solid hair, the dirty blonde signature and the eyes... Though that's a whole lotta lewds. And this does not scream original, her expression is kinda far from what I loved of the character. So as an avid fanboy I rate these fanarts a "Nice" out of "I want to bear your child."
LuoirM
LuoirM
I wonder what it'd feel like to be choke by them chimera legs
More vampires are always good for the forums. I feel like I'm being represented. All hail species diversity.
syuen, marciana, rei, zwei, and ein (goddess of victory: nikke) drawn by harumaki_(tenpuras16s)
original drawn by makoron117117
OH WAIT

I indeed have a fitting thing !
5s. Here