• ISTP-A

• ISTP-T

• ISFP-A

• ISFP-T

• ESTP-A/T

• ESFP-A/T

Results are only viewable after voting.

lyzagardenia

I just want to see what personality types are here. If you still don't know your personality type, you can take a test if you're interested.

This is like, some sort of attendance.

P.S.: The poll choices are not enough so the Assertive (A) and Turbulent (T) distinctions of ESTP and ESFP are mixed :/ Sorry about that.

Last edited:

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
Dat fuck when you ask people for test result when you did not give a link.

Used to done this shit in NUF, long forgot about it.

Ps. I fucking hate that it is still the same result, yet I am oddly proud that I am still the same waste of space from all these years.
Screenshot_20210203-003948_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:

someonesomeguy

zessei bijin stepford
Well it's all kind of true but i don't really care for morality and will probably backstab if really needed.
I geuss my natural personality and how i think are pretty different.

It's amazing they are completely at odds. I like to prioritize efficiency and planning and research and thinking about things.
But i just can't do them naturally.
So weird. I don't care that much about morality . well nah i do

this is mine. just took first website on google.

Nope re read the results they are accurate.

Well except weakness those were somewhat good.

Nope not even that . only this part matched.

• Impractical – When something captures Mediators’ imagination, they can become so consumed by it that they neglect practical matters. Some people with this personality type even neglect eating or sleeping as they pursue their passion. Other Mediators can become so enamored with an idea that they’re afraid to act on it because they might not do it perfectly.

I don't help anyone or feel compassion cause of virtues or shit. I just feel eh i ain't got anything better to do and if i can help someguy in a few hours through the shit he may going through i may as well might. Cause my help sometimes work.

Loyal to Their Values – Doing the right thing isn’t always easy, but Mediators’ far-reaching vision can help them stay the course. When they’re doing something meaningful, these personalities can have a sense of purpose or even courage that keeps them true to their values.LOLL HAHAHaa NO>

Emotionally Driven – Mediators can become so focused on their emotions that they lose track of what’s really going on. It can be a challenge for these personalities to slow down and make sure that their feelings aren’t preventing them from clearly seeing the facts of a situation. yeah this is true.

• Conflict-Averse – Mediators generally prefer to avoid conflict. They can put a great deal of time and energy into trying to please everyone. This desire to please others can drown out their own inner wisdom and make them painfully sensitive to even constructive criticism. this also kinda true
  • Difficult to Get to Know – Mediators are private, reserved, and sometimes self-conscious. This can make them somewhat difficult to really get to know. Their need for personal space can contribute to the guilt they feel for not giving more of themselves to those they care about.
I don't think so on this part. anyone can know me if he talks with me for a hour or two about philosphy.

Not Idealestic Not self critical

• Open-Minded – Mediators tend to give other people the benefit of the doubt. They aim to be tolerant of other people’s beliefs, lifestyles, and decisions. Generally speaking, Mediators support others’ right to live as they see fit – as long as no one is being hurt.very very very true.
    Open-Minded to every idea not just normal shit. I usually have debates in head over idea trying to think the problems in ideas.
  • Creative – Mediators can often see things from unconventional perspectives. With their ability to make surprising and unexpected connections, it’s no wonder that many Mediators are drawn to creative pursuits and the arts.true
  • Passionate – When an idea or movement captures Mediators’ imagination and speaks to their beliefs, they can give their whole heart to it. People with this personality type can be reserved or reticent, but that doesn’t diminish their strong feelings for a cause that matches their ideals. true

• Thoughtful – Mediators care about other people’s feelings. They adjust their actions if they think they might hurt anyone, even unintentionally. Kindheartedness flows from Mediator personalities, and everyone around them tends to benefit from it.true
  • Generous – Mediators rarely enjoy succeeding at others’ expense. In general, people with this personality type want to share the good things in their lives. They value equality, and they want to ensure that every voice and perspective is heard.

Mediators are the most likely personality type to be vegetarians or vegans. true am vegetarian. I don't really give much fucks about animals but feel like just eating them for taste isn't necessary. Though now for hunting or cutting to see open or just plain old seeing reactions to pain or having fun. That is ok. Though i would not prefer to do it. But like i want to try two or three times.

Huh i never noticed i was such a good person. Nice

But it's too vague. All of it can be summed up in impractical. Procrastination. Likes to spend time thinking(daydreaming) and Good person. Works by following emotions and not planning.

The end messages just describe qualities which can be concluded from this messages.
All these qualities were asked in questions. So this does not need any study. They just took the options and described them.

Too general. and they asked lot of questions.

Attachments

• bandicam 2021-02-02 20-55-52-514.jpg
    bandicam 2021-02-02 20-55-52-514.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:

SternenklarenRitter

Not surprising that infp is overrepresented, as it is the personality type most likely to become authors. I actually am surprised though, as of this post, there are no extroverts here. I mean, I would expect introverts to dominate on a webnovel site, but for there to be no exrtoverts at all...
I am infp-t also.

someonesomeguy

zessei bijin stepford
Yeah i think i know myself way more than the test does after reading my answers.
Though knowing i follow my emotions was good. And am happy when i am doing something i like and when i am helping others. Was pretty good

High-in-the-skys

Awkward member
20210203_010449.jpg

Welp, I kinda understand why some people say this test is vague. This is like listening to counselor state some facts about what you just mentioned. Basically this can let people know what they are unconciously hiding by dissecting the facts about their personality. Kinda understandable why some say it's too general since they already know themselves.

About the test I took I can say i'm amazed. Some stuff I overlooked had been revealed to me. I can say that some things are true including the fact that I can 'feel' what other's intentions are.

Oh, I also found out that INFJ are one of the rarest personality. Does that mean I can sell myself and become rich 🤔

And also call me daddy sage now, although it feels weird that INFJ is the only personality with old man character...

Last edited: