So, how many projects you pretend to be currently working on?

How many unreleased projects are you "working" on

• 0 - and I'm a dirty, dirty liar

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • 1 - It's the last novel you will ever read! So amazing! Kickstarter soon

Votes: 13 24.5%
  • 2 - Reasonable

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • 3 - You might have a problem

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • 4 or more - You will never relase a novel, but you still tell everyone you know are a writer

Votes: 20 37.7%

• Total voters

Reisinling

I see you there. Sitting. Pretending to be writing on one screen, while watching youtube videos in the other "for inspiration", while the folder with all the started projects has last modification weeks ago. Yet you lie to yourself that they are still active projects.

So, how many writing projects are you currently "working" on? Especially the unreleased ones.

Cossimeri

Purveyor of Yuri Adventures
4 currently publishing
2 on two different secret alt accounts
1 super sad “dark novel” to be released this October
5 short stories to play around with unfamiliiar themes (sci-fi steampunk etc)
and A dating sim which im writing in python

did I miss anything?

Saileri

Your Friendly Neighborhood IT Guy
Looks like I can't even compare to Cossi. Only 2 projects with a third one in the background for the summer.

Cossimeri

Purveyor of Yuri Adventures
Looks like I can't even compare to Cossi. Only 2 projects with a third one in the background for the summer.
Pfft... one of your projects is worth like two of mine Sai. Your stories have triple my average word count

Chaos_Sinner777

Imprisoned Soul Seeking Isekai
Three that I've started publishing and one that I've written a few chapters of but kept hidden. Kinda dropped completely off of Mythic Monster Typhon though. Seems my focus is mostly on The Ocean of Chaos. But it hasn't been too long since I've done a chapter of An Automated Tale.

D

Deleted member 49654

Currently, I have three ideas. The first one (TheGatekeeper) is kinda on hiatus. The second one, I dropped after writing three chapters. I wanted to read more than to write. And now I am into the third one. I feel serious about it (for now...).
PS: I was in the mood and finished 8 chapters (around 1600-1700 words each) in two days. :blob_evil_two:
PS 2: I feel kinda proud.
PS 3: Limited offer! If you give me a cookie, you get to pet me once for free.

Last edited by a moderator:

JK-Sama

I'm only working on one right now because I've found I'm incapable of working on multiple at a time.

LordAstrea

Catgirl Addict
I only have one story active on the site. I tend to edit a lot and the research takes time away from most other projects.
That being said!!!!! My other unreleased project is great. Like, so amazing. Just like the poll answer says. Consider following me on Myspace and my non-existent Twitch for all the amazing details. Did I mention amazing? You can't see it since I haven't concluded a single chapter, but it's amazing. Wowzers, yo!
*chugs more coffee*

Macrendil-Ysmir

Actively working on 1 but have 4 more concepts worked out with varying degrees of readiness (general plot-line, MC personality, drive & abilities etc., main side-characters and general worldbuilding). 'Luckily' 3 of the 5 are basically fanfictions of major established universes.
Juggling finding work and writing on 1 story consistently has already proven a challenge, so sadly the others will have to wait till I finish my current project.

Snusmumriken

Vagabond and traveller
I have my hands full with just one. Luckily it is an omnibus of a story so I can practice everything.

Jessie_Emilyn

Technically 3. I have one finished and then an anthology that is more a dumping ground rather than an active project. Progress isn't really happening at the moment : /

wildan1197_

I actually have a lot of new series to develop and maybe release on this site this year. But as you can guess. Like previous years, it just settled in my folder because I was already overwhelmed with just one series which is I update every week or two weeks for just 2 chapters!

I'm not sure how many series are stuck in my folder. All I can do now is just put the ideas in each series I can remember, on the same f*ckin' notes! Which makes it even more lazy and difficult for me to organize them. :blob_facepalm:

I hope in the future we have enough resources to tidy it all up.

Let's pray :blob_reach:

Last edited:

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
H-hey, you don't have to call me out like that. Just so you know, even if I have like 100 ideas and some of them had just been written, doesn't mean some of them are good enough to be published. Its already quite hard to release a good novel. Well, I can tell you which genre I have currently but you won't be happy about how much I actually haven't publish yet.

10 Yandere focused themes
2-3 Genderbend
5 Isekai
2-3 Fanfics
15ish modern
and 1 currently working on a futuristic setting.

some of them had been released but are put down due to some editing work, some are too complicated to continue, some have difficult character growth problems and some are made by the eldrich gods to be summoned to our world.

There were also reworks which added the list but I don't want to write it for now due to my time isn't free to write everything.