Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

The_Everdistant_Utopia

Mapmaker | Writer | Lorekeeper

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
...well... I'm getting married to my elementary/middle school bully so.... well... :blob_happy:

I dunno what kind of trope that is lol
The tropes aside, it's actually really complicated. :sweating_profusely: :sweating_profusely: :sweating_profusely:

We've broken up like three times over the course of the past nine years and things.

There are some people like @AliceShiki who think it's a really fluffy relationship, but there are also other people who I describe it in detail to and they're like wtf break up immediately, and in other words it's just extremely complicated in general and difficult to understand.

But that's also why I like josei! An complex non-straightforward relationships in general!

fyrre

The tropes aside, it's actually really complicated. :sweating_profusely: :sweating_profusely: :sweating_profusely:

We've broken up like three times over the course of the past nine years and things.

There are some people like @AliceShiki who think it's a really fluffy relationship, but there are also other people who I describe it in detail to and they're like wtf break up immediately, and in other words it's just extremely complicated in general and difficult to understand.
Things will happen, life is so unpredictable and so hard to understandable. But if you feel secure and you feel safe in your relationship despite all the rocky things you've experienced with your partner then I hope you get all the happiness in the world.

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
Things will happen, life is so unpredictable and so hard to understandable. But if you feel secure and you feel safe in your relationship despite all the rocky things you've experienced with your partner then I hope you get all the happiness in the world.
I hope so too! :blob_happy: And I am generally happy!

I think people look for a whole lot of different things in a marriage, and not all of them manifest in ways that are necessarily conventional. I think as I've gotten older, I've started to view marriage as more of a form of lifelong partnership, and it's like doing it with someone that you want to be partners with (in terms of a team) forever and forever!

fyrre

1626750464996.png

To the heavens!