Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

The_Everdistant_Utopia

Mapmaker | Writer | Lorekeeper
'-'
Already calling her princess?

Reminds me of the rp I'm doing with a friend from BL_Palace discord.
The rp is set in our world but a bit in the future by a few decades.
In it, we rp as tons of different characters - in a way it's a bit like collaborative storytelling than actual rp but we have certain characters each one controls.
Anyway, one of the couples roleplays as a knight and his princess since they used to play it when they were kids.
Well...now the knight uses his sword for other things but they do roleplay as them when being really intimate.
'-'

X
A small reminder I'm a married man (sort of)!
1627341791870.png

..... Renne.... :blob_upset:
Renne indeed...

fyrre

I was at a wedding yesterday, and part of the toast, the maid of honor (the bride’s younger sister) said:

“It was until I met (the groom) in 2013 that I found out that I liked him.”

…It was very unfortunate wording, lol. XD somehow it reminded me of fyrre
Haha... well that must of been awkward.

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
Haha... well that must of been awkward.
It was said relatively quickly and she probably didn’t mean it in that (romantic) way, but that was in fact the actual sentence she said lol.

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
In either case, I feel like it would be a fun story to write. Younger sister (MC) falls in love with brother-in-law, and in fact the three of them live together (since the older sister is like a mom to the younger sister and the younger is going to high school in Tokyo away from parents).

The_Everdistant_Utopia

Mapmaker | Writer | Lorekeeper
In either case, I feel like it would be a fun story to write. Younger sister (MC) falls in love with brother-in-law, and in fact the three of them live together (since the older sister is like a mom to the younger sister and the younger is going to high school in Tokyo away from parents).
:sweating_profusely:

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
I feel like I've read a novel/manga like that at some point.
'-'

X