LoliGen: Age gap, loli, and even shota stories

Status
Not open for further replies.

SailusGebel

I just spent the last few days writing the rough drafts for the first act of my upcoming age gap at forty-one chapters. If I upload it every weekday and keep weekends off, then it should last me a month and a half. I'm about to move back to my old place as I've been living in a temporary place for 3 months, and my time here is up. So once I settle back in my old place, I'll revise the drafts and plan out my schedule.

During this time, I've been getting feedback on both the story and the themes and... oh boy. This topic is so sensitive, people are just so afraid of it. There's so much concern about its themes, so much misunderstanding from the topic itself that it's a real eye opener. I got a steep hill to climb for sure. But I believe in the power of fiction. Despite its controversial nature, as long as I write a good story, I feel like I can reach the intended audience.

But that doesn't seem to be enough. It appears that I have to tone down Johan's sexuality. Readers insist I remove it, which defeats the purpose of the story, so I compromised and pushed that issue much later in the end of the second act. Up to that point it will allude to it but not necessarily mention it. The topic won't immediately offend them, the story is hopefully good enough that they will stay, and the topic will appear much later when readers are invested. And yeah, I'm sure many will leave at that point, but since this is the first story of the label, I'm willing to experiment and see what people want and don't want from such a topic. Since the story is setting a precedent, I feel like I'll be able to gauge a reader enough to know which stories can be promoted and which are designated to the fans who can handle much more mature themes.

I'm really looking forward to seeing what people think about this story.

Before I was writing, I kept drawing to get a good idea about the characters and to get ideas about promos. I'm not an artist, I just know how to draw but I hope someday the label gets enough support to be able to afford an artist and get some really nice art for it.

Here are some selective pieces of art I drew.

As the header says, this is artwork that I drew a few months ago.
View attachment 8722
This image is more or less a height comparison, and I tend to forget this exists. I should consult it a lot more because I keep varying their heights.

View attachment 8723

View attachment 8724
Random pics of our ML and FL, just to get a feel for how they would interact with each other.

View attachment 8725

My first, and bad, attempt at drawing a kiss. I got a lot of practicing to do.

View attachment 8726

A profile reference for Johan, but also to test out the outline style I want to use for the illustrations within the story. Illustrations don't actually help increase readership, but my hope is that it will let readers know that I am serious about the story, and it's a nice little bonus to the few who will appreciate.
View attachment 8727
A poor attempt at making a "realistic" version of Lucy. I got this far and decided to paint it. After I added the blobs of paint, I started by trying to add the eyelashes. Realistic eye lashes. I immediately quit after that and will just stick with the more simple style.

View attachment 8728
This picture was to show the contrast between Johan's attire of choice and Wendy's. Wendy is suppose to look more casual than Johan, but also a bit gaudy. The intend of Wendy's design was to make her a hipster. I should look this up a bit more.

View attachment 8729

The forbidden hand holding that I dare to draw!

View attachment 8730

This is for nothing in particular. Just drew this for my own enjoyment.
View attachment 8731

This was suppose to be the potential cover art, but I didn't like it. I still don't know what to do about the book cover.
View attachment 8732
Arm holding! Scandalous!

View attachment 8733

Another attempt at a kiss. Yup, more practice is needed.
Didn't read all the things in this thread, not gonna lie. However, there is an important thing which people do forget. When readers go after web or light novels, they expect something light, easy to read. When you said you wanted to write something that tackles this seriously, this will scare away a lot of readers. While those who would be interested in the said topic don't necessarily dabble in web\light novels. You might have problems with reaching out to the people. There is a reason why all those 'hidden gem' novels aren't popular. I would be glad to be wrong here, though. And I hope you would achieve your aspiration, whatever it is.

LoliGent

The Lolicon Gentleman
I am very well aware that webnovels are different than, for a lack of a better term, 'normal' novels. I've actually gotten feedback from people who do read normal books, and I don't think they even know that webnovels and light novels even exist. It's like every feedback I've gotten from them was based that I was aiming to publish a more serious book and put it in the shelves of Barnes & Noble.

When I mention serious, it's actually a more simple explanation. Loli is seen as more titillating than anything, and nothing more than that, echi or smut. I do believe there is potential in writing loli stuff without necessarily being smut and feel it is versatile enough to write it in different styles. I know exactly what a light novel and webnovel's writing style is like, and I know it's meant to be an easy read, which is why I prefer it. That's why I'm not aiming to go too deep into this, but it's more like I'm considering the situation the characters find themselves and apply a more realistic look to it. I'm taking a serious topic and writing it in a way that the general audience can understand, and the webnovel format is perfect for that. After all, in the end of the day, the foremost goal of any written piece of fiction should be an enjoyable experience for the reader, and considering the topic at hand, that is on the forefront more so than anything.

LinXueLian

Always Handsome
I approve of the tan and black set of clothing he's wearing. At last, the red tie has been burnt in a fire! Thank you for toning it down.

- Design approved by LinXueLian (y)

LoliGent

The Lolicon Gentleman
So my new isekai is now in progress, yet my age gap story continues to be in production. I'm uploading the former first as both just for my own enjoyment, and to test out a regular scheduled story. Since the latter is taking so long to prepare, I figured I should update on the status of it.

But I realized that I should really get like a blog or something. I keep writing these huge block of text on this thread, clearly showing I have many things to talk about with this topic and can use a more proper venue to do so. I do have my own private logs and diaries, but keeping these feelings private is most likely the major source of my anxiety. I have recently realized that it's no longer enough to just get these feelings out in some manner, but that I have to get responses for, going back to my desire for education on this topic that does not exist anywhere.

For the time being, I'll use this thread, but since this is suppose to be about the progress on my projects, I'll just post whatever is in my mind in spoiler so you can skip it if you so wish. I'll have to search around and see if I can find a place to set up a blog. But considering that I want to use the term "lolicon", that's going to be a challenge for sure as that term is a red flag in many sites.

So if you just want a progress report on the label, just skip the following spoiler.

Something happened earlier. As I said many times before, this whole thing started when I was abandoned by a mass collective. Angry and confused, this led me to starting LoliGen, and this is taking so long to launch. I'm still revising and drawing, not knowing when I will actually get to publish my work. So my anxiety continues.

And then, I got a message on Discord. It was from a single individual of the mass exodus. I was hesitant to open the message and did not do so for an entire month until I was ready. Turns out it was a sympathizer, the only one.

There was a relief in knowing it was not a hater, but all the same, I was the leader of server with 700+ members, and yet only one came to comfort and understand me.

After reading his message, I ended up listening to videos about the current state of the American comic book industry. It has been infiltrated and compromised by extremist. It sounds like the majority of comic books coming out of Marvel and DC are nothing short of propaganda. BAD propaganda. Race and gender swapping legacy characters, forcing political and social issues down people's throats, insulting white people by calling them white supremacist, on top of bad writing and ridiculous plots that read more like a childish fanfic. These comic books are so terrible that they are literally destroying the very industry, but they're constantly being churned out. No one is buying them and yet they're still being published.

In trying to figure out why this happened and continues to happen, how this pestilence had injected itself into this industry to such a degree, I soon realized it's not just the American comic book industry, but America in general. The United States is socially sick. I heard that schools and colleges are forcing agendas in the students, lots of white guilt going around, and the LGBT are worshiped as gods. It's ridiculous.

So I listened to one of these videos and they mentioned some philosophical reflections, which lead me to philosophy in general. I listened to how the idea of the hero is dead in our society due to society forsaking them. How this idea of diversity and acceptance is less about being open minded but actually supports close-mindedness. How Brave New World was written not as just an allegory, but as a prediction, among other such things.

Diversity, acceptance, tolerance, and inclusion. I have this very strong antagonistic feeling for this slogan because as an outsider who is getting nothing but the opposite: adversity, rejection, intolerance, and exclusion, I don't see how people are practicing this in a meaningful capacity. All I see is LGBT this, BLM that, but any new group that comes out, looking for assistance in trying to understand who I they are and what they should do, i.e. me, gets shoved aside and abandoned. Where is the acceptance there? How is that practicing diversity? To me, this whole thing is a farce.

I now realize that all my efforts were in vain. I was trying to plead to these people, dare I say even kowtow, believing they were the ones I had to get my message across and bring awareness to a subject that is in desperate need to be understood. Then a mass of people who I trusted with everything I had left me. It had left me bitter, jaded, and angry. Yet, after this realization, after exploring my inner self and understanding my position in life, and understanding the sickness that has poisoned everyone in this society, I realized that in order to get over my chagrin and anger, I had to declare the very people I considered my allies my enemies. I was trying to appease the enemy that did not care for me one bit, even thought they constantly expound that they do.

Where once I was saddened, I now feel reinvigorated. Where once I felt insulted and offended by what people say about me being a lolicon, now I can hold my head up high and tell them, "yes, I am a lolicon, and I hope you have a good day as well." Turns out that the remedy was not social acceptance, but the acceptance that I'm fighting this alone.

But still, that is not the complete answer. There is still so much left to do. What I want to bring awareness to is not the sexuality itself, but the humanity behind it. Despite me being attracted to minors, I'm still trying to live my life. I'm still struggling to make it in the world as a content creator. I'm still trying to figure out how to make ends meet. And despite this setback, I'm still trying to figure out if I can make friends, or even have a loving romantic relationship in the future. Yes, it may shock you to learn but I can love a woman. It's just that I prefer one that looks really young, like a child. I don't think I want to be romantically involved with a preteen girl for the simple reason that they are just too immature for it. Sexual desires or not, it's not going to happen, and that's fine. I don't need sexual gratification from a minor, yet, the desire lingers within. That's the real problem, not that I want it, but that it's there and it isn't getting any fulfillment at all. I guess you can say that's why I am writing stories about this subject, but the true reason why I'm writing is because I need people to finally pay attention to the topic.

But I will digress. Like I said, I have my private entries, but I have a desire to make this more known to the public, so I will be working on setting up a blog somewhere.

But let me finish this off by saying something daring, or so I assume it is as such: If there is any period where the topic of lolicon and shotacon finally rise and become known to the masses, it is now during this society full of rampant toxicity, outrage and cancel culture, and complete obedience to the social norms that have become idolized.

So on with my projects.

I may be ready to publish my story, but I'm waiting to see how my other story works out with a schedule. I already have the first act roughed and revised a few times with the first few chapters revised fully. I have a revision process which includes rereading the story, highlighting specific phrases and seeing how they can be improved, and having each chapter read back to me with text to speech. I'm really serious about getting this story the best I can get it to be, but I think at this point, there's not much else I can do to it, so I might as plan to upload it soon enough.

As for the plot itself, I'm kind of worried. Apparently, if you read the contents of the spoiler above, I'm sure you can tell I have issues I'm trying to find answers to. And in search of appeasement, I may be inserting these issues into my own work. That is not my intention. Despite whatever message I want to get across, the first and foremost objective of my stories should be to entertain. The story is meant to be enjoyable among all else, which is why I'm worried that people may see some of the issues I'm going through. I'm making attempts to mitigate whatever issues I have in a way that benefits the story, but I just hope that my story doesn't end up becoming too obvious about them. But, I must admit, I do feel better when I get these issues out in the open, and since this story is about the anguish of being a lolicon, with the MC being said lolicon, I feel that it works out since that is the theme of the story. I just hope that it adds to the story rather than stand out.

Illustrations are also being planned with a few already drawn. Though I'm not too satisfied with the quality of the drawings, but since I'm the one drawing them, that's to be expected. I already found out that people don't care about illustrations when reading, so I'm not going to worry too much about it.

Here are some selective pieces that I've drawn since last time.

illust_1_prev.png
illust_10_prev.png
illust_13.png

Roughs of planned images that are going to be present in the story, with the third one being a finished establishing shot. Not all chapters will have illustrations, but I figured it can provide some addition to it. But as it has been proven, illustrations don't actually improve a story. I just make these for my own personal enjoyment.

cover.png

Concept for the cover. I was suppose to draw a whole bunch of roses, but heck no, that would take me way too long for art that isn't good to begin with. I'm still intending to draw the characters, but I may have to use like public domain images for the background and foreground. Though maybe not this. I gotta figure out a good pose for the cover art.

promo_rain.jpg

I drew some fanart for a game earlier and people loved it. I decided to try it again with my story. Well, I like how the characters came out, but OOF, the background is AWFUL! Looks like I can't draw backgrounds at all! So I decided to see what I can do to improve my backgrounds.

conc_back.png

This was suppose to be a quick drawing of a city background. This by itself took me 40 minutes. Just this. No way. Backgrounds are too difficult for me and I'm not interested in learning art anymore. I'm going to have to use photographic references or just make simple backgrounds.

I also now have a webcomic in the works, perhaps by accident. I can't remember why I started it, I was just drawing concepts of the main leads and something in me wanted to just start making the strips. I still have a lot of characters to draw concepts of, but I wanted to just get on with drawing the strips. So maybe it was my desire to just begin a new project, or maybe I was inspired by something, or maybe I just wanted some catharsis. That latter may be true as this project, unlike my story, is more lax in seriousness. This is meant to be cute among all else, even though I don't know if I can make a cute comic strip in general.

But the amazing thing is that this comic strip is coming out faster than my story. While I'm trying to perfect my story as much as I can, I can pump out a strip in 3 - 4 hours, which is insane. I truly thought writing was much faster than drawing, yet the opposite is what is happening. I can pump out one of these a day.

The images are too huge, so I'm going to just link them from my gallery. You'll probably have to zoom in manually, as in not use the automatic zoom from your browser.

That's it for now. I'm guessing the next update will be when I begin to publish the story. For now, I'm just going to concentrate on my current isekai and see what I can learn from that.

Until next time.

Last edited:

SailusGebel

You definitely need a blog. Cause in our day and age, the things you wrote in a spoiler are going to be banned almost everywhere. Though I don't understand you, I don't find you strange or detestable for your feelings. Good luck with your fight, I guess.

LoliGent

The Lolicon Gentleman
Cause in our day and age, the things you wrote in a spoiler are going to be banned almost everywhere.

In our day and age, freedom of speech in general is in danger. I woke up alright, and I'd rather go back to sleep. :blob_upset:

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
this a whole ass dev diary. fuck you tryna make here, noah's loli ark? only two pages in and you already have a gallery's worth of work to show for. helluva work ethic there, god damn. got me impressed. and it's barely a month too.

LoliGent

The Lolicon Gentleman
this a whole ass dev diary. fuck you tryna make here, noah's loli ark? only two pages in and you already have a gallery's worth of work to show for. helluva work ethic there, god damn. got me impressed. and it's barely a month too.
All the more reason I need a blog. I never realized my angst was so bottled up. I'm going to have to transfer all this to a dedicated site so I can just use this thread for art, which is what it's suppose to be in the first place.

I'm not sure why I'm commenting on this, but here we are.
I have read a lot of fucked up shit, and I mean a lot. The most recent was a story about a child sold as a sex slave on RR. I'm pretty sure I'm desensitized to most things by now, but a fluffy store about a teenager and a guy in his 20's isn't the end of the world.
(Also teenagers aren't lolis)

Last edited:

LoliGent

The Lolicon Gentleman
I'm not sure why I'm commenting on this, but here we are.
I have read a lot of fucked up shit, and I mean a lot. The most recent was a story about a child sold as a sex slave on RR. I'm pretty sure I'm desensitized to most things by now, but a fluffy store about a teenager and a guy in his 20's isn't the end of the world.
(Also teenagers aren't lolis)

I guess you can consider the story "age-gap" more so than "loli". I did that because for my first story I was playing it safe. I'm not actually emphasizing the age for Lucy. It's vaguely between 10 and 15 because I thought for my first story, I should play it safe.

Then I realized how much of a waste of time it is to put so much time and energy into consideration for a public that will judge me anyways, so now I'm making a webcomic with a 10-11 year old.

And what you said is the reason why I want to make more though provoking and wholesome loli/shota. There's way too much smut and echi but no fluff and heartwarming to balance it out. I guess it's up to me to make up the balance.

I guess you can consider the story "age-gap" more so than "loli". I did that because for my first story I was playing it safe. I'm not actually emphasizing the age for Lucy. It's vaguely between 10 and 15 because I thought for my first story, I should play it safe.

Then I realized how much of a waste of time it is to put so much time and energy into consideration for a public that will judge me anyways, so now I'm making a webcomic with a 10-11 year old.

And what you said is the reason why I want to make more though provoking and wholesome loli/shota. There's way too much smut and echi but no fluff and heartwarming to balance it out. I guess it's up to me to make up the balance.
The few comments I read had been sugarcoating quite a bit, so I'll just say it as it is. This is pedophilia, plain and simple, especially with how low the age is. You're romanticizing a fucking 10 year-old. But then again, I've seen characters get with their sisters/adopted daughters/childhood friends. The reincarnation troop is full of this shit. A grown man turns into a child and grooms a kid into being his lover. This doesn't seem much different as long as they don't actually fuck till she's older. It'll all depend on how you tell the story and portray the characters.

LoliGent

The Lolicon Gentleman
The few comments I read had been sugarcoating quite a bit, so I'll just say it as it is. This is pedophilia, plain and simple, especially with how low the age is. You're romanticizing a fucking 10 year-old. But then again, I've seen characters get with their sisters/adopted daughters/childhood friends. The reincarnation troop is full of this shit. A grown man turns into a child and grooms a kid into being his lover. This doesn't seem much different as long as they don't actually fuck till she's older. It'll all depend on how you tell the story and portray the characters.

My primary goal for LoliGen is just to bring awareness of the topic to the masses. Nothing more, nothing less. One of the reasons for that goal being primary is because I want this topic to be talked about, something that I personal feel should have been decades ago.

So yes, what you just said is true. Romanticizing a 10 year old is pedophilia, but that's the point. I need people to talk about it, and being meek and cautious is not working. I want more thought provoking and heartfelt material on this subject, but even if that is a cause for concern, then from where I'm standing, this subject has been kept silent for way too long. If I have to do something as outrages as having a man have feelings for a pre-teen to finally get people to start a conversation, then that's what I must do.

LostLibrarian

My primary goal for LoliGen is just to bring awareness of the topic to the masses. Nothing more, nothing less. One of the reasons for that goal being primary is because I want this topic to be talked about, something that I personal feel should have been decades ago.
I mean the point with this is: we already had that point with a bestseller and a Kubrick movie based on it. Followed by a lot of sideplots to movies with that same theme. The masses already had that discussion and decided, that loving an underaged child in whatever capacity is "fucking disgusting". For the masses, that point is long over.

There are probably still really good ideas for a good crafted story around certain aspects. Some studies actually found that pedophilia may have links to a physically changed brain. In that case, there are some signs (and those are just that, sign, not proofs) that pedophilia is actually more some kind of illness people can suffer under. Which could make for a good plot with someone who actually suffers from it and tries to fight against "himself".

There are a lot of possibilities for good stories for sure. BUT.

You won't get that mass cry of attention anymore. Especially not with webnovels who reach nearly no-one. If you really want to push such ideas into the masses once more, you'll still have to go through traditional publishing. Webnovels aren't the place for that because (a) a lot of readers look for a break from serious stuff and (b) you won't have the reach. Even if your novel gets traction, it'll most likely just end up as a two minute "look at this weirdo"-segment before it's over.

Not saying you shouldn't do it. If you enjoy it, if you have an interesting idea, or even if it is your passion to do it you should clearly go for it. But the reason, the masses isn't talking more about this topic is simply, because the masses have already a clear stance on this fact.

It's like saying you want to write a book about young serial killers abusing pets. It can make for interesting stories and thrillers, but the masses are pretty sure that serial killers aren't good people and abusing animals is kinda shit...

LoliGent

The Lolicon Gentleman
You are correct in that I won't get much outreach with webnovels, but I got to start somewhere. This is a starting point to something much bigger. What is that bigger thing? I don't know, but I got to start somewhere and I might as well start with what I know. We'll see where this can take us, but I will expand for sure. I just need some time in order to do that.

I mean the point with this is: we already had that point with a bestseller and a Kubrick movie based on it. Followed by a lot of sideplots to movies with that same theme. The masses already had that discussion and decided, that loving an underaged child in whatever capacity is "f**king disgusting". For the masses, that point is long over.

But the reason, the masses isn't talking more about this topic is simply, because the masses have already a clear stance on this fact.

My response to that is that that we're meeting it halfway and then forgetting about it.

Yeah, we all agree and move on, but you're leaving me behind. What about the major, the person who has this attraction? We concentrate so much on the minor that we are forgetting the second party in this issue, the older person. At the end of the day, people such as I are still attracted to minors and nothing is being done about it. I'm being left with no answers about this attraction because people are satisfied with the conclusion that is being met halfway.

Back in the mid 2000's, when I was a naive young man, I came out on a forum and told them who I was. I was given a respectful response from everyone and was under the impression that was all there was to it. Just tell them who I am. But then one day I asked "why are there so many yaoi webcomics but no lolicon webcomics?" thinking that it was just a legitimate question. Everybody forgot I was a lolicon and was confused by the question. Now, older and wiser, I see why that question can lead to confusion, but at the time, the whole "diversity and acceptance" that was getting a lot of traction at the time made me believe my question was nothing more than just curiosity. Even though I came out as a lolicon, people just forgot about it. This is why I chose my current username, which I'm so thankful to SH for allowing me to have it. I got to let people know that, no, the issue is not over. I need to speak my side of the story, a side that is being neglected.

The fact that we have decided this issue is long over just because we saw it once or twice is problematic to me. We need more and more and more to truly explore the issue and get a true conversation going from both sides. That's why I'm so passionate about this label and why I speak my mind so much, and why I really need a blog to put all this into. I got a lot more to say but I don't want to write essays on a forum about webnovels.

Please bear with me until I get that blog running. I just realized I really need it.

LostLibrarian

At the end of the day, people such as I are still attracted to minors and nothing is being done about it.
It is a really hard point to go with this. Because what you actually say is "But what about the possible criminal?". There is an obvious stigma to it due to the clear link to wrong sexual behaviour. But we still have similar stigmata about all kind of things, ranging from "simple depression" to really rare cases.

And while I personally know (due to my time with depression) how it feels to be "left behind", there is also a lot of stuff done. E.g. in my country (and in many others) there are free and anonym one to two year therapy programs to help people live with their urges. There is a huge amount of scientific research and statistics done. There are even studies and project trying to access whether child pornographie can help with this, which in turn, often finds its way to hentai. Yeah, there are actual scientific studies done on whether loli-hentai can help "suppress" pedophilia.

That said, for you it is still an individual case and I can see how writing this stuff down can help you live with it. So, all the power to you. I think the biggest question you should ask yourself would be: do you want to write to get out of your system? Do you want to write to give "others ressources"? Or do you want to write to make a statement? Each would need a different kind of story and it could be hard to bring all of these under one roof/blog...

Either way, good luck with it =)

LoliGent

The Lolicon Gentleman
And while I personally know (due to my time with depression) how it feels to be "left behind", there is also a lot of stuff done. E.g. in my country (and in many others) there are free and anonym one to two year therapy programs to help people live with their urges. There is a huge amount of scientific research and statistics done. There are even studies and project trying to access whether child pornographie can help with this, which in turn, often finds its way to hentai. Yeah, there are actual scientific studies done on whether loli-hentai can help "suppress" pedophilia.

Do you have any links or resources I can get to these studies. I can't find anything online on my own. It could be really beneficial.

It is a really hard point to go with this. Because what you actually say is "But what about the possible criminal?". There is an obvious stigma to it due to the clear link to wrong sexual behaviour. But we still have similar stigmata about all kind of things, ranging from "simple depression" to really rare cases.

I'm sure you've heard by now that not all child molesters are attracted to children. Many do that because they're just the worst people in the world, but yes, I get what you mean. But also understand that I'm also affected by this stigma as it is being reflected unto me. This stigma that is also affecting me and many innocent people is why I'm doing this: to educate the public.

You see, it's one thing to do research and scientific analysis on this, but it's another being an actual lolicon trying to fit into society. What I want LoliGen to do is to spread this to the masses, the general public, the people we spend time with every single day, unless you are an introvert, which is what I've been for so long. Due to that, this has actual become a problem for me recently. I've had this attraction since I was in High School, but never once did it bother me until recently. I was an introvert in the past, spending time with myself the majority of the time. It was more or less fine, but now that I'm trying to get out into the world, it's complete and utter misery, especially with this whole social climate of diversity and acceptance being thrown around. I know I mention that a lot but you got to understand that it's ridiculous to constantly say that, expecting me to practice it, but not get any in return. All of this is because there is a lack of education for the public. It's one thing for me to go therapy, get a psychological explanation, get research material, and do all this to learn about it, but how does that help you to understand this? You sound reasonable enough, but from where I'm standing, I find your words to be lacking. It has substance, but the substance comes from a more negative perception. Yeah, you didn't call me a criminal, but like I said earlier, it is being reflected upon me. If we had more information and educational material on this subject, you would have said something else that was more respective, but because you only know of the criminals and the terrible things, that's all you can use, that's all you can say, because it's all you know. That's all you can assume.

That said, for you it is still an individual case and I can see how writing this stuff down can help you live with it. So, all the power to you. I think the biggest question you should ask yourself would be: do you want to write to get out of your system? Do you want to write to give "others ressources"? Or do you want to write to make a statement? Each would need a different kind of story and it could be hard to bring all of these under one roof/blog...

Either way, good luck with it =)

I'll consider these questions. I actually have notes of planned stories I wish to tell and what kind of themes I want to express in them. I want to answer these and many many more to diversify the topic in various stories I want to tell. I feel like diversity in the stories with different themes will give different outlooks, and make people realize there's more to this topic than the attraction. If the current American comic book industry that I'm looking into has taught me anything, is that diversity is important, because American comic books lack diversity. It's the same thing over and over and it's dumbing down the industry, not enlightening it.

So I thank you for being so respectful, even if you came out strong. I'm not certain if you are open minded or not about his subject, so I'm going to assume you are not interested in my stories. Yet, if that is the case, you are actual my demographic. I'm actually writing these stories not for loli/shota, but for everyone else. I do really enjoy having these discussions, even if it's against me. As long as we're civil, I will answer anything that comes my way.

But I really need that blog so I can transfer my thoughts there. I will be doing that soon enough so that this thread can just be for my art.

Speaking of which, at the time I was responding to you, was drawing so might as well post that right now since this topic is active.

art.png

A little promo art for my webcomic. I wanted to draw something cute with my characters. I was intending to draw the guy surprised, though I don't know if I achieved that. The guy on the left is 20, the girl on the right is 10. Both like each other, but what that does that mean for each individual? That's what I am aiming to explore in the comic.

Last edited:

Vivian-M.K.

No. No no no. This is terrible and disgusting.

And don't even try to rationalize it as that 'everyone's blind but me' delusion.

What you are trying to do is normalize a fucked up situation. There's nothing 'thought provoking' about this crap, and a relationship with that kind of age gap is both dangerous and unhealthy without exception.

There's also no misconception about anything. If you're attracted to minors then as long as you're not acting on it that's fine, but don't think for a moment that loli/shota tags are anything but filth.

Nobody needs to be made aware because everyone knows how fucking disgusting it is. If you want to write it, then do the world a favor and keep it to yourself.

LoliGent

The Lolicon Gentleman
Whether negative or positive, I take all responses and examine them. Yours is being put into consideration as well. I do wish to post what you said on my upcoming blog site. It is a very common response and I wish to use it as an example.

As for a response, I wrote a lengthy one, but that's best to post on the upcoming site. Instead, I'll just give you an abridged version of what I thought of your comment.

(I wrote a response, but have come to regret it. I updated it due to the strong tone I used. My intention was to be more neutral, but my emotions got the best of me. I always strive to be neutral, that's why I don't respond immediately but take my time and think things through. I feel that I should've waited a bit more as even still, my attempt came out too strongly. From here on, I will be more careful about my choice of words, and consider all parties, both encouraging and discouraging.)

Your concern is understandable, but I will proceed with making all my material public and will even promote it. The reason why is because the target demographic for this story is the general public, not people like me. I get your concerns, I read it on a constant basis, and posts like these shows me the biggest problem from all this: a lack of humanity. As I wrote many times before, I am not being considered in this discussion, the one with the attraction. The major is left to their own devices, devices that are so few and in-between, while the public does not provide aid of any kind, no comfort, no support. Even if the person has been the most wholesome person up until they learn of who they are, they are dismissed without any consideration to their past efforts. Do not think that all person's such as myself desire such a relationship, for I do not, and many do not either. Yet never is it calculated that I could be suffering from a desire not being met, that what I really want is to be understood by the people I call my peers, to be treated like an actual human being, and equal the everyone as it is constantly told to me. But words mean nothing, action does, and that's what I desire to do with LoliGen, to bring this topic to the masses on a larger scale that will actual ignite a conversation, not just something in passing. Your disapproval is understood, but I truly believe we need to talk about this openly. Education is what we need, not ignorance.

Last edited:

Snusmumriken

Vagabond and traveller
You can write about the subject, you can sympathise with the people involved (and I would recommend you to sympathise with both hypothetical parties - an adult with these desires as well as a child who might be potentially targeted by such person.) Just reading from a post above - you speak of the humanity toward an adult, yet you should also include the child in that as well. If you ignore the other party and you will look selfish in the eyes of the others.

You can depict the issues and challenges an adult can have in our society and his quest to overcome the urges because there is really no real way a romantic union like that would ever benefit a child. Trying to come up with ways that would legitimize it will be met with obvious hostility.

What you shouldn't do, if you are really trying to tackle this seriously - is to try to legitimize the process, and attempt to normalize the relationship itself. That would quickly label you as an enabler - one among many of this kind.

Vivian-M.K.

"and posts like these shows me the biggest problem from all this: a lack of humanity."

You think you're deserving of humanity? Someone that wants to write about relationships with underage children in a good light? That's an absolute joke.

And shut the hell up. Not a single person wants your kind of 'education' because you have nothing to teach.

If you want to be treated like a human, then stop writing about fucking children. If you want to write about the actual struggle, then that's fine, but you are enabling it by writing actual positive relationships about it. How can you not see something that basic?

And let us make this clear. We don't give a single damn about your struggles. What we care about is your actions, and your actions are that of a creep.

Status
Not open for further replies.