What is the worst meme to have gotten popular

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
Lol it's not choccy its chocalate
and the josh fight was good
They used to sell this thing called choccy sticks which were these chocolate wafer sticks when I was like 5 or so. They weren't actually called that but that's what the clerk selling them would call them so I don't remember the brand name. this was in 2007 when memes weren't even a thing.
Also the world could have done without i thlammed my penuth in the car door

Ymadthepirate

Professional Bitch Faggot in da house
They used to sell this thing called choccy sticks which were these chocolate wafer sticks when I was like 5 or so. They weren't actually called that but that's what the clerk selling them would call them so I don't remember the brand name. this was in 2007 when memes weren't even a thing.
Also the world could have done without i thlammed my penuth in the car door
Lol

Kilolo

I'm so kewl
worst as in what exactly?
that the meme is ridiculously popular despite you can't find it funny at all? isn't that just according to the individual joke taste?

but anyway, this is one of the worst meme I ever know
plastic.jpg

it's one of the oldest meme on the internet, most people including me found it hilarious at first. but that's just it.

the problem is : the whole thing are just meant to be a commercial to begin with, but it spread like a wildfire on the internet making the woman to be recognizable by the whole country. and everyone assume that she is actually undergo a plastic surgery (to which she isn't)
she receive lots of backlash from lots of people, she couldn't just walk around freely anymore, and she couldn't get any job at all because she's practically being "blacklisted" by the society.

to me, the worst meme is not the unfunny or the vulgar one. but something that ruin someone's life like this.

Ymadthepirate

Professional Bitch Faggot in da house
The n-word pass.
I can give it
worst as in what exactly?
that the meme is ridiculously popular despite you can't find it funny at all? isn't that just according to the individual joke taste?

but anyway, this is one of the worst meme I ever know
View attachment 12908
it's one of the oldest meme on the internet, most people including me found it hilarious at first. but that's just it.

the problem is : the whole thing are just meant to be a commercial to begin with, but it spread like a wildfire on the internet making the woman to be recognizable by the whole country. and everyone assume that she is actually undergo a plastic surgery (to which she isn't)
she receive lots of backlash from lots of people, she couldn't just walk around freely anymore, and she couldn't get any job at all because she's practically being "blacklisted" by the society.

to me, the worst meme is not the unfunny or the vulgar one. but something that ruin someone's life like this.
Alot of meme stars life is ruined

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
There's no bad memes, only wrong timings

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀

Oops, sorry. That's the best one, not the worst one.

PeacefulMyst

In your heart~
Amogus (Oh god what am I doing) Sussy baka amongsussusususususuususuususuu SUS (kill me)