Why calculators are better than phones thread (1/10)

Ymadthepirate

Professional Bitch Faggot in da house
The first and most important reason is that can you do math on a Calculator can you do math a phone? no you can't because phones are gay
Screenshot 2022-04-29 2.19.11 PM.png

that doesn't count

the second reason why is that graphing calculators are so fun to play with its like one big game, can you play games on your phone, NO YOU CAN'T THE GOOGLE PLAY STORE IS A LIE A BEAUTIFUL WELL-THOUGHT OUT LIE, just like the government

The third reason is because phone emit dangerous carbon monoxide and Carbon dioxide the same thing responsible for killing fish and birds and rotting trees
download (98).jpeg

these trees are rotten because of your phone

and yeah thats why Calculators are better than trees and women

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
The first and most important reason is that can you do math on a Calculator can you do math a phone? no you can't because phones are gay
View attachment 13718
that doesn't count

the second reason why is that graphing calculators are so fun to play with its like one big game, can you play games on your phone, NO YOU CAN'T THE GOOGLE PLAY STORE IS A LIE A BEAUTIFUL WELL-THOUGHT OUT LIE, just like the government

The third reason is because phone emit dangerous carbon monoxide and Carbon dioxide the same thing responsible for killing fish and birds and rotting treesView attachment 13719

I want to destroy the planet.

Redemit

View attachment 13718
that doesn't count

The third reason is because phone emit dangerous carbon monoxide and Carbon dioxide the same thing responsible for killing fish and birds and rotting treesView attachment 13719

Is anyone going to tell him that trees need carbon monoxide and dioxide to grow and survive and that he can download games to his phone from places other then the Google play store?

Who told you phone emitted carbon monoxide and carbon dioxide? The best it can do is emit heat and electromagnetic wave.

iamchangingthissoon

custom title! yay
Is anyone going to tell him that trees need carbon monoxide and dioxide to grow and survive and that he can download games to his phone from places other then the Google play store?
Just carbon dioxide
also, i think that carbon dioxide he/she is referring to is the carbon dioxide produced from electricity.
Also calculators use plasic so it isn't the be all end all of conserving the environment.

Also phones serve the bigger purpose of communication, i bet that you won’t be able to call distant friends and relatives with a calculator

I rest my case and the edts

Last edited: