Was there ever a controversial scribblehub forum user

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
If you ask enough people, just about anyone regularly posting here is controversial.

IMG_20220504_003138.jpg

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
A lot really. Me. Lloyd. Discount_blade. Any one that really sees the double faced ness of the scribblehub management
I'm curious, what do you think is double-faced about the way Tony handles Scribblehub? His guidelines seem pretty simple and direct to me, and he doesn't even interact much with people outside of stuff like Bug Reports and announcing new features.

Forum rules are also fairly straight-forward while also being fairly lax, I'd say... I dunno, I just don't get what is it that you would call double-faced...

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
Wait, this place isn't an anarchistic hellhole full of controversial people thats ready to stab you in an alleyway?

And this place functions as a normal, self-sustaining utopia full of competent authors and highly educational readers? What the hell?

TotallyHuman

Wait, this place isn't an anarchistic hellhole full of controversial people thats ready to stab you in an alleyway?

And this place functions as a normal, self-sustaining utopia full of competent authors and highly educational readers? What the hell?
Always has been. Now go to an alleyway, we've been waiting.... Errr, for you to touch grass

Hathnuz

I can think some aside from anyone that's already mentioned:
  • OokamiKasumi - most of their writing tips threads had stirred some drama.
  • ForestDweller - he used to complain so much that people were getting annoyed by him.
  • Motsu - they're just weird and tend to pick fights with others. Even I had argued with them before.
  • K5Rakitan - for writing.com ads (she's no longer doing that, though. I think.)
  • Ral - OG forum user, so only few here who will remember them. They really liked debating a lot (and good at it too).

Last edited:

EternalSunset0

I can think some aside from anyone that's already mentioned:
  • KoyukiMegumi - most of their writing tips threads had stirred some drama.
  • ForestDweller - he used to complain so much that people were getting annoyed by him.
  • Motsu - they're just weird and tend to pick fights with others . Even I had argued with them before.
  • K5Rakitan - for writing.com ads (she's no longer doing that, though. I think.)
  • Ral - OG forum user, so only few here who will remember them. They really liked debating a lot (and good at it too).
I remember Ral. Was around late 2020 I think then suddenly disappeared.

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
RR and Qidian spies.
I’m Russian subverter at least according to my government
I'm curious, what do you think is double-faced about the way Tony handles Scribblehub? His guidelines seem pretty simple and direct to me, and he doesn't even interact much with people outside of stuff like Bug Reports and announcing new features.

Forum rules are also fairly straight-forward while also being fairly lax, I'd say... I dunno, I just don't get what is it that you would call double-faced...
The rules are eh. Moderate. But the double facedness comes in how he enforces the rules, he lets degenerates off the hook and punishes the social conservative types. An example of this suppression of social conservatives would be in this thread as social conservatives speaking their mind get censored while topics like transgender children get to run around here scot free. https://forum.scribblehub.com/threads/do-americans-feel-like-they’re-main-characters.8371/page-4#post-193331