A simple setup[Mafia Victory]

Amok

grblbrbl
soooooo i vote gibus an ur okay with it enough to(sorta, provisionally, not wholly but in terms of theory) to hop onto the wagon? but the moment i'm voting you early voting and vote changes(which you have done) are a sign of scum?

my vote stays where it is for now, Anon poss. mafia or neutral.
sorry meant to say "I vote blob"

Already replaced gibus with blob in my other game fml

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
Make me wonder if being no-Exe would be fine for the first round and wait to see if there are any active mafia members first. Active meaning they'll kill someone.

Amok

grblbrbl
Then what would you suggests?
ok here's my reasoning: there can be a serial kiler, mafia aligned-vigilante, even town vigilante who miss-kills.... so whe don't vote some1 day1. night1 rolls by, day2 three town already dead, or two, or one, that's one less town, and still the same level of uncertainty.

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
ok here's my reasoning: there can be a serial kiler, mafia aligned-vigilante, even town vigilante who miss-kills.... so whe don't vote some1 day1. night1 rolls by, day2 three town already dead, or two, or one, that's one less town, and still the same level of uncertainty.
But with all the info we have now, how are we supposed to determine who is who?

Amok

grblbrbl
see above, go with your gut, use logic, vote random d1 and hope you hit scum/neutral, supersayin into ben shapiro and defeat us with superior fax and logix idk dude you do you. how do we catch murderers in life? doesn't matter, all that's matter's is we cathin' 'em.

Tilgarial

"It's D1! We have no info anyways, why should we lynch anybody?"
"Sure, it's D2, but we didn't lynch anybody D1, so we don't know anything, why whould we lynch anybody?

^this is a potential outcome of that train of thought.

You aren't wrong to assume that we likely won't find much D1 even if we look.
But if we don't look, we find nothing

In essence, in forum mafia games you're generally trying to make weak reasons out of nothing (D1), and then use those weak reasons - from yourself and others - to make bette reasons till you catch the ones you're looking for

Amok

grblbrbl
no point in lynching anyone if 4 people are dying already
these are hypotheticals. if i have a 30/100 chance to lynch a scum neutral day uno i'll take it over not doing so. the only reason i'll not klynch someone is if they do a power role claim, and then i'll vote for number 2 on my list. i'm gestapo like that, the more data and the fewer candidates the more accurate the result.