Forum Mafia OOC thread

iampsyx

Technically they have the most experience in the entire forum
.......hosts should have more than 1 game experience or else they would just be as confused as the players come unexpected scenarios.

Amok

grblbrbl
Wait a minute. I just realized: @Amok, when are you going to host your game?
i mean not anytime soon. but i haven't forgotten abt it, have a very basic idea thus far, sort a plague cannibal theme, trapped in acave or on island or whatever and each night some have to feed to keep the parasite inside alive or something. yeah stranded on island themes might be good, add tropicalish PR's or something. meh.

(just saw this post now, so much tromba block in notifs which i haven't toggled)

Tilgarial

I will be honest and true to myself. I didn't understand a goddamn thing. I've played mafia, I watched mafia, and I have zero ideas how you play mafia on the forums without actually talking and showing your faces to each other. I don't understand how you CAN'T spectate either. If it's a thread, anyone can jump to it and look at what players write.
It's played with a lot more words and a lot more reasoning on a forum than IRL

And the spectating is generally more about providing a space for people to watch and talk about it, without the players being able/having to see what is being said

Zone_Q11

i mean not anytime soon. but i haven't forgotten abt it, have a very basic idea thus far, sort a plague cannibal theme, trapped in acave or on island or whatever and each night some have to feed to keep the parasite inside alive or something. yeah stranded on island themes might be good, add tropicalish PR's or something. meh.

(just saw this post now, so much tromba block in notifs which i haven't toggled)
Theme / Flavor text seems good, but I am slightly concerned with what you meant by "tropicalish PRs". I assume you meant PRs that have tropical theme / flavor text?

Amok

grblbrbl
Theme / Flavor text seems good, but I am slightly concerned with what you meant by "tropicalish PRs". I assume you meant PRs that have tropical theme / flavor text?
i mean yeah... docotr in a hawaiin shirt and panama hat, bodygaurd with a machete and a kalahsnikov, that sorta feel. but everything's still sky palaces with me, i'll honestly need to look into how imma balance and whether imma add nbeutrals