Forum Mafia OOC thread

Agentt

Thighs
Mmm, would anyone like to host a game? It can be a simple one as well. I have a fun idea in mind but since my exams are near, i wouldn't be able to implement it, atleast not till 17th June.

Agentt

Thighs
Last edited:

Lorelliad

call me Roamer 🎩
I'm down if its not like a very important role. Like a moderator or something.

Plus school won't be here for a few months so I can be on for a good part of the day.

Agentt

Thighs
I'm down if its not like a very important role. Like a moderator or something.
I mean, it's basically nothing.
Learn from my mistakes and ut a minimum 10 post requirement per day to knock out any inactives.

Other than that, use a random number generator to distribute roles. Usually every 3 town requires one mafia. Give non op powers to random people.
In the first game, the formal name of Techer was Bodyguard.
There is also the role of Doctor which can save people from mafia attacks
There is role of investigator which can check someone to see if they are mafia.

Since the role of doctor and investigator are too op, people usually add a rule that you cannot use your powers on consecutive days.

You can also give the mafia a power role too!
Like, blocker is a good example. A blocker can block the power of investigator/doctor/bodyguard for that night. Also works only on non consecutive days.
Oh, and the blocker has to tell you in the PMs who he wanna block.

Or you know, come up with your own rules, or your own power roles. Come by and have them check by me to see if they are balanced and don't give any fraction an advantage

Agentt

Thighs
After that, just gather players, make a PM with everyone telling their roles, and start the game

Amok

grblbrbl
@Agentt t but totally come to think about it, i never hosted a game and it might be fun. i'm willing to go after ZQ11 ceteris paribus, no idea about setup but probably something a bit whacky.

Agentt

Thighs
@Agentt t but totally come to think about it, i never hosted a game and it might be fun. i'm willing to go after ZQ11 ceteris paribus, no idea about setup but probably something a bit whacky.
Mmm! Would be better that way. Alright with you @Zone_Q11 ?