[Mafia] Pandemonic Night Banquet (Justice Prevails!)

Mellohwa

Magic 8-ball they say
@Zone_Q11 so what's your condition to win the game? Is it to die by the Mafia's? Because, if it is, is that why you claim to be a monk that can "heal/save" others? To induce the mafia to kill you?

Mellohwa

Magic 8-ball they say
@Plus1 what do you think on my conclusion? And yesterday I realized I'm to quick on trusting Zone for being on our side.

@Amok if you really are the Taoist, I apologies for not trusting you the other day.
I might be wrong and blinded by my own confidence. So, do say what's on your thoughts after reading my conclusion.

Aaqil

Cookies!
I concluded this from one of the rules that stated "the mafia side have to kill/choose to kill someone at night or one of them will be killed randomly."
What now?
I don't remember this! [checks the rules] :blob_no: :blob_cookie:

Aaqil

Cookies!
My role name is Geisha and from it, I know 2 pr from my side(Good alligned) which are the Taoist and the Onmyouji.
You hold the capability to block the power of anyone you choose at night? :blob_hmm_two: :blob_cookie:

Oreo

I might need to add some more details to the rules later. I just copypasted it from psyx.

Oreo

Thanks Agnett for reminding me some things.

Mellohwa

Magic 8-ball they say
@Mellohwa Im Informed. I know that at least two towns have no special abilities.
Zirrboy was executed by majority decree! But he committed Seppuku before he can be subjected to Lingchi!
He was an Evil Ayakashi
Now I understand why Amok said he know two towns with no special abilities.

One was Jailbreak who died n1 and another was Zirrboy who can decieve the Taoist, but not the Onmyouji/Plus1

Oreo

Just a few additions for balance and QoL.