Hello! New(?) Author reporting for duty!

Lire

I Wanna Be, The Very Best. Like No One Ever Was!
Hello, I'm Lire! (Just in case you didn't see that thingy on the left...)

I've been writing shitty little short stories since I was in HS and College, but I've only recently begun to take a semi-serious shot at it!

So, for the most part, I'm a 4-month-old baby author!

I'm on Royalroad as well, but I've recently been told about Scribblehub, and I'm liking it so far! Because of the overwhelmingly massive amount of smut!

Anyways, I've somehow fumbled my way into adding my fictions into my signature, so if you have time to waste, give it a try why doncha!

Or don't. Whatever floats your boat.

In case you do, I'm up for some honest critique. Royalroad has kinda hardened me somewhat... so rip me apart if you want!

But gently, okay...?

Again, hello everyone, and I'm happy to be here! I'm a pervert so this seems like a great place!

Agentt

Thighs
You are correct in how this place is flooded by smut.
And you are also correct that we are much more gentle than royal road.

*pats*
Welcome Abroad

Lire

You are correct in how this place is flooded by smut.
Wonderful.

Kassel

I've been writing shitty little short stories since I was in HS and College, but I've only recently begun to take a semi-serious shot at it!

I'm on Royalroad as well, but I've recently been told about Scribblehub, and I'm liking it so far! Because of the overwhelmingly massive amount of smut!

Anyways, I've somehow fumbled my way into adding my fictions into my signature, so if you have time to waste, give it a try why doncha!

In case you do, I'm up for some honest critique. Royalroad has kinda hardened me somewhat... so rip me apart if you want!

But gently, okay...?

Again, hello everyone, and I'm happy to be here! I'm a pervert so this seems like a great place!
you sound like your army man nya
nya!

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Welcome! Don't forget to give my story one star if you want to get on trending 😇

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
You are too cheerful. I'm Un'Thoth Neverborn, The-Abyss-That-Slumbers. I'm trying to slumber here. It's in the name, you know? But here you are being all happy and energetic and shit. I'm tempted to expose you to the true nature of the universe. Existential horror usually makes your kind keep quiet, but I'm too tired to bother. Keep it down up there or I'll shake my cane at you.

And by cane I mean explain the futility of life.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme

But gently, okay...?

Hey, LIre! Great to meet you! I'm Cup, one of the earliest members of this here platform. So, since you're new, you probably don't know some of the rules here. I'd be happy to help you there, but we can get into that later....for now, we have other matters to discuss.
See, its a long-held scribblehub tradition that the newbies get on their knees and suck my cock.
i know, i know, Its a little out there. But its tradition, you know?

Lire

Hey, LIre! Great to meet you! I'm Cup, one of the earliest members of this here platform. So, since you're new, you probably don't know some of the rules here. I'd be happy to help you there, but we can get into that later....for now, we have other matters to discuss.
See, its a long-held scribblehub tradition that the newbies get on their knees and suck my cock.
i know, i know, Its a little out there. But its tradition, you know?
Tradition, huh...
Kinda sus, but okay. Is it okay if I have epilepsy? Particularly, my jaw just clamps up hard at random intervals.
You are too cheerful. I'm Un'Thoth Neverborn, The-Abyss-That-Slumbers. I'm trying to slumber here. It's in the name, you know? But here you are being all happy and energetic and shit. I'm tempted to expose you to the true nature of the universe. Existential horror usually makes your kind keep quiet, but I'm too tired to bother. Keep it down up there or I'll shake my cane at you.

And by cane I mean explain the futility of life.
This is the personality that someone above mentioned, huh... wonderful.

My apologies, oh great one. Perhaps the anxiety brought upon by the new environment has caused me to appear more cheeful than I actually am.
Fear not. For I have depression just like most people.
You do not need to shake your cane at me, old one. I am well aware that my life is just one of many. A single grain amongst an ocean of sand. One day, I too, shall perish. And nobody shall mourn me.

Just like nobody shall mourn you.

(I'm also joking.)
I see.

What do you see? Show me, dude.
you sound like your army man nya

nya!
I have never trained a day in my life, mew.
And even though me-ow is more of a dog person, I can understand the appeal of a nice pussy— I mean, cat.

Thanks for the welcome, mew!

Lire

Last edited:

georgelee5786

2024 Shovel Duel Champion
What the hell. The pizza eating version of this isn't here...?
Pizza > Cookies
Guess I'll just settle for the alternative...
:poop:
Oh, boy. He's enraged the Aaqil.
takes off hat Ladies and gentlemen, we are gathered here today to remember Lire, who tragically died when he said pizza is better than cookies to Aaqil, who promptly shoved so many cookies in Lire's mouth he fainted...

Lire

Oh, boy. He's enraged the Aaqil.
takes off hat Ladies and gentlemen, we are gathered here today to remember Lire, who tragically died when he said pizza is better than cookies to Aaqil, who promptly shoved so many cookies in Lire's mouth he fainted...
*Dies*
💀
Welcome! Don't forget to give my story one star if you want to get on trending 😇
I dunno why I missed this.
Are you serious? I've never seen such a unique way to express masochism...

Last edited:

Lire

Penis inspection day is on Sunday.

If you can't make it, DM tony with your nudes.
Serious Question:
Is it acceptable if I put a tiny hat on my wiener and draw a face on it?
:blob_blank: