A very important question.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Which one is better, a tomboy with long hair or a tomboy with short hair?
how short we talking here? buzz cut? Wolf cut? I enjoy the ones from that Uzaki-chan anime but its slightly too short in my opinion. Not all girls, even anime girls, can pull off the short hair look.

SailusGebel

how short we talking here? buzz cut? Wolf cut? I enjoy the ones from that Uzaki-chan anime but its slightly too short in my opinion. Not all girls, even anime girls, can pull off the short hair look.
If two girls, both tomboys, have the perfect haircuts that suit them and your taste perfectly, which one is better, the one that has short hair or long?

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
Short enough that it isn't getting in the way but long enough to tie into a short ponytail if needed is what I would think to be best but I personally don't care either way.

LilRora

Mostly formless
Objectively there is no particular difference, but if you're asking about preferences, then I say longer is better. Much better, for various reasons.

Then again, I don't like short hair in general, but point is longer is better. Looks better, you can comb it, nom it, style it, and do a whole lot of other things you can't with short hair cause it's too short.

SailusGebel

Objectively there is no particular difference, but if you're asking about preferences, then I say longer is better. Much better, for various reasons.

Then again, I don't like short hair in general, but point is longer is better. Looks better, you can comb it, nom it, style it, and do a whole lot of other things you can't with short hair cause it's too short.
Yes, I'm asking for preferences. And you might've ignored an important note. I'm not asking what hair length you prefer in general. I'm asking what kind of hair length you prefer on a tomboy.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
If two girls, both tomboys, have the perfect haircuts that suit them and your taste perfectly, which one is better, the one that has short hair or long?
long. I like my tomboys outspoken but feminine. If they can take care of all that hair, they can take care of my lazy ass. I mean have you TRIED maintaining long hair? its annoying. My niece had long hair when she was very lil and i was the one who had to dry it, brush, trim her bangs....and all the shit that gets caught in it! Smh

yep, long hair that looks nice means a girl who knows patience and tolerance

LilRora

Mostly formless
Yes, I'm asking for preferences. And you might've ignored an important note. I'm not asking what hair length you prefer in general. I'm asking what kind of hair length you prefer on a tomboy.
I saw the note, and incuding it in my answer would not change it in any meaningful way, especially considering I would likely choose a tomboy if I had to put that hair on someone. So yeah, long hair on a tomboy.