A very important question.

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
I can't grow long hair because if I did, I usually become an Afro guy.

Look at those curls from my pfp.
My hair naturally perms so back in highschool I had an afro. My hair is still super curly but I keep it from perming again by tying it up. You could probably pull it off.
IMG_20221228_201457021~2.jpg

D

Deleted member 54065

My hair naturally perms so back in highschool I had an afro. My hair is still super curly but I keep it from perming again by tying it up. You could probably pull it off.
I tried having it permed, but then, I looked like an Igorot (an indigenous tribe in the Northern Philippines), so I stopped perming it.

Not that I hated being mistaken as one; I just don't like people asking me for questions I don't even know the answer (like tribal customs). 😂🤣

Prince_Azmiran_Myrian

🐉Burns you with his Love🐉
Are you building Sally Gabrielle's profile?
Is she being prepared to released into the wild?

Long hair is more feminine. So it depends on how masculine you prefer her to be. How short we talking here, Neck length or ear length?
Either way, I would prefer longer hair.

SailusGebel

long hair is actually easier to style
easier as in put it in a ponytail and forget you have long hair

short hair for tomboy would mean really short hair so that it can't swing anywhere

it really depends on the character, if the chara is a tomboy because she dislikes feminine stuff then long hair would look weird, if she is a tomboy simply because she doesn't differenate between genders, then go long hair (save on hair dresser visits)
Fishy, I've asked for a personal preference. You don't need to think about this so hard. Just say what hair length you prefer on a tomboy or a drawn tomboy.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
Fishy, I've asked for a personal preference. You don't need to think about this so hard. Just say what hair length you prefer on a tomboy or a drawn tomboy.
It depends!!!!! I never have a clear preference, because one detaail can change whether I like it or not!