Hello! I introduce myself here! A. Fellow. A̶̛̙͔̠̖̝̹͙ͅŪ̷̳̙͝Ț̵̫̙̉̅̆͑͛̓̆͝Ḩ̴̜͉͎͆̓̋̎̒̑͝O̶̞̫̥̔͐̑͐R̸̼̬͉̬̿̆̓̋̔͊̅.

What do YOU think?!

• Take meds schizo

• Press B for bow to 'THE AUTHOR'

• You seem like a very nice and approachable individual that will take time and affort in order to rep

Results are only viewable after voting.

LrR8eC

You may call me 'THE AUTHOR' An author among authors. Previous serial reader and coomer for several years straight, now trying my hands at fiction.

You may now bow before me, MORTALS! For I ascended beyond the realms of mere consoomerism and degeneracy. [Mostly].

You may now ask me questions, MORTALS! Do not waste this opportunity, for it will only come once every chapter of my novel! Enjoy the enlightening answers to your questions that I, 'THE AUTHOR' Will grant upon you! [Though avoid questions about my kinks and the tags I used to use on r34].

Last edited:

Empyrea

Dense Writer of Lewd
Mr Author Chuunibyou, what will be the next euro jackpot numbers?
I feel like asking this question might end up dangerous, like it will start with 4 and end with 42. Only for some strange aggressive smoke to appear and somehow we were all dead the whole time.

Also welcome to the new author.

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.
I feel like asking this question might end up dangerous, like it will start with 4 and end with 42. Only for some strange aggressive smoke to appear and somehow we were all dead the whole time.

Also welcome to the new author.
No worries from me, I photocopied my birth certificate. I have two lives now. :blob_sir:

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
You may call me 'THE FART' An author among authors. Previous serial reader and coomer for several years straight, now trying my hands at fiction.

You may now bow before me, MORTALS! For I ascended beyond the realms of mere consoomerism and degeneracy. [Mostly].

You may now ask me questions, MORTALS! Do not waste this opportunity, for it will only come once every chapter of my novel! Enjoy the enlightening answers to your questions that I, 'THE FART' Will grant upon you! [Though avoid questions about my kinks and the tags I used to use on r34].
Nice to meet you, Fart. This Venerable One greets you. Be honored this God has deigned to acknowledge the existence of a tiny little being such as yourself. Prostrate yourself, bug! You stand in the presence of Glory personified.
I will not bow to you.
what about me? :blob_aww:

RavenRunes

Filth Wizard
Why are you yelling MORTALS!!! at people who have no idea what mortality is nor do they care? For they are all AUTHORS!!!! and are therefore IMMORTAL!!!!!!! They live forever through their works!!! Even the smut authors!!!!!!!
I say 'they' because I am not one of them, I'm a god - also immortal, but more better.
also...no wait, I forgot. Cuppa?

TheJudger

You may call me 'THE AUTHOR' An author among authors. Previous serial reader and coomer for several years straight, now trying my hands at fiction.

You may now ask me questions, MORTALS! Do not waste this opportunity, for it will only come once every chapter of my novel! Enjoy the enlightening answers to your questions that I, 'THE AUTHOR' Will grant upon you! [Though avoid questions about my kinks and the tags I used to use on r34].
🙏 Praise the new author with serious psychological issues!🙏

What is the story genre that you likes the most writing?

🙏 🙏 🙏