• Tsundere

Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Yandere

Votes: 33 64.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
Both are awful, but I'd settle for a yandere. The Tsundere would know damn well I'm just being friendly and fight me anyways. At least with the Yandere, we're fighting because she doesn't "get it".
In my opinion, a mild yandere is better than a mild tsundere.

FoxxieFox

Apprentice Wizard
Expose them to [REd@cTEd}, then there will be no difference between them at all. (Because their soul was eaten)

K5Rakitan

Level 34 šŸ‘Ŗ šŸ’ Pronouns: she/whore ā™€
At least I know she is loyal even if her love for me is selfish.
No, no! My best friend (tans woman) married a yandere. After I invited my best friend to be my maid of honor at my wedding, the yandere talked her out of going to my wedding at all and sent me a load of nasty Facebook messages. I had to block the yandere. It was supposed to be a monogamous relationship, but the yandere got pregnant from a cis dude.

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
No, no! My best friend (tans woman) married a yandere. After I invited my best friend to be my maid of honor at my wedding, the yandere talked her out of going to my wedding at all and sent me a load of nasty Facebook messages. I had to block the yandere. It was supposed to be a monogamous relationship, but the yandere got pregnant from a cis dude.
Thatā€™s not a true yandereā€¦ thatā€™s more like a narcissist.

WingsOfPhantasy

Tomboy Agenda Symphathizer
Although I prefer Yandere over Tsundere in fiction, there's no way I'd marry a Yandere.
A Tsundere IRL (Although I dislike Tsundere in general) would be a much better choice in my opinion to marry.
Because if shit hits the fan all you got to deal with is a messy divorce, a bruised face, and maybe a jail sentence if you go full spousal-abuser on them after taking too many of their hits.
But a Yandere on the other hand...? Yeah, no. When they chop you up like sashimi for existing in the same solar system as another person you'll see the truth.

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
Although I prefer Yandere over Tsundere in fiction, there's no way I'd marry a Yandere.
A Tsundere IRL (Although I dislike Tsundere in general) would be a much better choice in my opinion to marry.
Because if shit hits the fan all you got to deal with is a messy divorce, a bruised face, and maybe a jail sentence if you go full spousal-abuser on them after taking too many of their hits.
But a Yandere on the other hand...? Yeah, no. When they chop you up like sashimi for existing in the same solar system as another person you'll see the truth.
I find it hilarious everyone goes with the extreme yandere examples.

but at least if she eats that sashimi you will be a part of each other forever. :)

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
.... I feel like both yandere and tsundere are "better" derivatives of "standard" women in incel websites.

Yandere's trust issue, which can be derived from the womens' obsession in checking their SO's phones.

Tsundere's abusive issue, which is taken from immature women's violent tendency.

... this is like telling me to either pick rat poison or swallow blue ring octopus whole. I know that normalcy is dead so I reject your offer and taking the shortcut to the ground floor now.

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
.... I feel like both yandere and tsundere are "better" derivatives of "standard" women in incel websites.

Yandere's trust issue, which can be derived from the womens' obsession in checking their SO's phones.

Tsundere's abusive issue, which is taken from immature women's violent tendency.

... this is like telling me to either pick rat poison or swallow blue ring octopus whole. I know that normalcy is dead so I reject your offer and taking the shortcut to the ground floor now.
Itā€™s ā€œwould you ratherā€ so ā€œneitherā€ isnā€™t an option in the poll.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
Itā€™s ā€œwould you ratherā€ so ā€œneitherā€ isnā€™t an option in the poll.
Hmm, do I rather be hurt mentally or hurt physically, mentally and socially?

In case it wasn't clear, yandere is the former. So I picked yandere at the start of the thread.

Also, here's a two cent of mine: sorry no cure. It is pointless to apologise.

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
Hmm, do I rather be hurt mentally or hurt physically, mentally and socially?

In case it wasn't clear, yandere is the former. So I picked yandere at the start of the thread.
Well a mild yandere will at least do whatever you want as long as you stay loyal. Lol.

melchi

What is a custom title?
Letā€™s assume the person is your ideal in every way except this one personality quirk. Please answer poll before reading the rest.

-
-
-

Me personally, I prefer Yandere for marriage. A tsundere could struggle with being straight forward and would be hard to communicate with.

Yandere on the other hand who has perfect looks, and meets every one of my impossible perfect standards? At least I know she is loyal even if her love for me is selfish.

What are your takes? Even if you donā€™t want to respond please vote. Iā€™m curious to know which is more preferred among the denizens of SHF.
Well, if the Yandere would not want you to even have friends and have a stiff policy of "Only Monica" that might be a little unpleasant.

D

Deleted member 54065

I've had real life experience with both.

And I hated both.

The advice 'Don't stick your dick into crazy' is true. Also, 'the more you hate, the more you love' is painful, at least physically.

Clarification: I never had sex with anyone, just in case you misinterpreted the first quote.