K5rakitan is a vtuber ?

Iamnotabot

Bot of [PAUL]

This is how i imagine k5rakitan would sound like. Just me ? Who do you think other hud users sound like ?

Just in case, k5Rakitan are you secretly a vtuber ?

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!

This is how i imagine k5rakitan would sound like. Just me ? Who do you think other hud users sound like ?

I imagine you sound like this *Boop* *Beep* *Boop* All systems online....Commencing startup function....

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
I imagine you sound like this *Boop* *Beep* *Boop* All systems online....Commencing startup function....
Really? I always imagined Iamnotabot to sound like Princess Daisy (specifically the tones in Mario Kart. I don't know what Princess Peach sounds in other parts of the Mario franchise)

TheMonotonePuppet

*spits out tea* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
What did you picture me to sound like...bleh-bleh, bleh
In my mind, you have always sounded like you have a sweet, really understanding, kind of high-pitched tone with hints of deviousness and going for a sultry (but not really taking the sultry vibe seriously and instead it becomes comedic) vibe...

You know?

Iamnotabot

Bot of [PAUL]
Wallachian?

Also, I won't deny, I'm certainly nervous, but what do you think I sound like?
Yes Wallachian, like from wallachia. That's where vlad the impaler (i.e dracula) lives, since i do not know your gender i'm asuming it's sweet smoothing voice of a puppet

TheMonotonePuppet

Yes Wallachian, like from wallachia. That's where vlad the impaler (i.e dracula) lives, since i do not know your gender i'm asuming it's sweet smoothing voice of a puppet
Interesting! I don't know how I didn't know that, but the more you know the more colorful your life is!!!
And perfect! Glad to hear that!

LORD_SHAXX

They Don't Know Meme.png