Henlo~ Tis be Ran-Ron's Art Thread

Ran-Ron

Ashen-haired waifu enthusiast
Hello, your art brought me ptsd
Glad to be of service. :LOL:

Those eyes are peering into my soul and I wish they would stop. I might start blushing.
Berserk - Do Not Avert Your Gaze.jpg

Not commissioned. He was generous enough to give it as a birthday present, and I am very thankful!
Ahhh luck you. He's a good fella. Always generous with his art. Then again, he's quick so yeah.

D

Deleted member 54065

Ran-Ron

Okay seeing this is already getting lotsa replies, I might as well turn this into my art dump thread. And the first post is already scarring some people--

Gonna edit first post after I finish my Arknights dailies--

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 54065

Okay seeing this is already getting lotsa replies, I might as well turn this into my art dump thread. And the first post is already scarring some people--

Gonna edit first post after I finish my Arknights dailies--
:blobreading: :blobreading: :blobreading: :blobreading: 🔥 🔥 🔥

Ran-Ron

OCs!!! OCs~~

This was a mini project I made like 3 years ago? I had a funny idea of drawing demon maid OCs that follows a bug theme. The idea came to me after binging two certain anime while I was having a drink with some friends. No, I wasn't building a harem--

These ladies also served as full body practice for me and helped me greatly in improving my art. I do use them for "things". 8D

I do have a name for each, but I never really introduced them to anyone as the trauma of my cringe weeb days prevented me from doing so--

Tell me who you like? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
detnwb5-077198c4-50c6-4e92-a233-589d41119c71.png

Scorpion motif
Erin.jpg

Honeybee motif
Cerana.jpg

Spider motif
Raena.jpg

Praying Mantis motif
Mariann.jpg

Moth motif
Ariet.jpg

Midnight-Phantom

( Enigmatic-Entity )
:blob_uwu: midnight have liked your artwork very much..

:blob_evil: midnight decided to take some cookies from @Aaqil s community cookie stash and give them to you .. :blob_cookie:

:blob_sir: brother @Hans.Trondheim you should introduce your friend...