Henlo~ Tis be Ran-Ron's Art Thread

Ran-Ron

Ashen-haired waifu enthusiast
I was kind of asked to return here by @Hans.Trondheim so here I am, I guess? Not like anyone remembers me, but I believe I was active here around 2020, I think? Then things happened like my old laptop breaking down, my old tab malfunctioning and those burnout phases. But now yeah I'm here again to dump my stuff. Mostly the safe stuff. Pretty sure NSFW arts is no good in the forums ahaha~

But uhh yeah guess I'll be around again so hi! :blobrofl:

Gonna be making this my art thread now. Will only be posting my latest ones from this year, I suppose.

For starters, have a cursed image of HSR's March 7th hehe.
Riyo March 7th.jpg

Second one. Bagpipe from Arknights with Inuko's face from the anime Yuru Camp. Just a dumb VA connection fanart I thought of before.
Usoyade~.jpg

Third one is a fanart of Domyoji Cocoa, a vsinger from Riot Music I recently simped on--
Cocoa.jpg

Next is a fanart of Chuchu from the anime Mobile Suit Gundam: The Witch from Mercury. Was forced to watch it, and surprisingly enjoyed the show.
Chuchu.jpg

Last one, and my personal favorite among my works this year so far... Is this fanart of Nilou from Genshin Impact. She was the last 5* I pulled from the game before I moved to Honkai Star Rail lel.
Nilou.jpg

Last edited:

Ran-Ron

Ashen-haired waifu enthusiast
Oh yeah I did open for comms recently (albeit for female charas only). Should expand on that, but that's the best I can offer for now.

Coz I'm also busy practicing gravure arts--

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
I was kind of asked to return here by @Hans.Trondheim so here I am, I guess? Not like anyone remembers me, but I believe I was active here around 2020, I think? Then things happened like my old laptop breaking down, my old tab malfunctioning and those burnout phases. But now yeah I'm here again to dump my stuff. Mostly the safe stuff. Pretty sure NSFW arts is no good in the forums ahaha~

But uhh yeah guess I'll be around again so hi! :blobrofl:

Gonna be making an art thread again eventually to drop the works I've made the past years and months.

For now, have a cursed image of HSR's March 7th as my first art post hehe.

View attachment 20019
Hi! Nice artwork!
Oh... but I do remember you. I remember you very well. How could I forget? It has been a long time. A very long time. Very long time... indeed.

Far... far too long.
*Concerned noises*