Midnight's AI Image Peddler Booth

ConansWitchBaby

Da Scalie Whisperer
Oh no, my bad. I meant as a continuation of the gyaru description. The skin and hair is the base template for them.
Forgot that usually, they also have a "10 year old tries makeup for the first time" type of faces.

Last edited:

Midnight-Phantom

( Enigmatic-Entity )
Large goat-man with purple-ish skin and darker purple hair in a loincloth reclining with a dark-haired woman lies on top of him, a bit to the side. They seem to be discussing something together but they're both relaxed

This is one of the most difficult ones to get till date. I have started rendering. :blob_hmph:

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
A goth vampire girl in a gothic castle. Dim candles on the wall as she walks through the hallways. She should have Gothic/Victorian clothes, and she should have booba. +1 if she has a menacing look.

Midnight-Phantom

( Enigmatic-Entity )
thanks for your hard work
:blob_teary: trust me, bro, i have run it on more than 20 different anime or slightly realistic models, and they can't make him goat faced at all ... what I have done to figure out how the fk to do this st ...

theirs literally 137 non-upscaled images for this one ..

HelloHound

Hound of hell, lover of girls
:blob_teary: trust me, bro, i have run it on more than 20 different anime or slightly realistic models, and they can't make him goat faced at all ... what I have done to figure out how the fk to do this st ...

theirs literally 137 non-upscaled images for this one ..
maybe it'd be easier if you put goat monster or something?

DonHon

Cat enthusiast
A man hides behind a tree waiting for a big floating eye to pass by as it make a trail of blood. He wears safety goggles that covers his eyes, a face mask, white winter jacket, gloves, a black t-shirt underneath the jacket, and he holds an axe with both of his hand hiding it from the eyes. It's snowing!! 💯, 🔥, 🔥

Midnight-Phantom

( Enigmatic-Entity )
A man hides behind a tree waiting for a big floating eye to pass by as it make a trail of blood. He wears safety goggles that covers his eyes, a face mask, white winter jacket, gloves, a black t-shirt underneath the jacket, and he holds an axe with both of his hand hiding it from the eyes. It's snowing!! 💯, 🔥, 🔥
I apologize for taking so much time on this project bro. To be honest, I am not happy with the results, but I don't want to spend any more time on it. I did my best, and I hope you like it.. :blob_pat_sad:

What about some furry art?
um yep, I can do some furry once .. but what kind tho ? :unsure:
humanize lora works great for this
View attachment 20493
I'll check it out bro .. :blob_uwu:

ConansWitchBaby

Da Scalie Whisperer
How about a Capybara in the form of the mega sloth, eating a burger, wearing a sombrero, in a blonde wig,
in an aisle shopping for some wonder bread.

ForestDweller

Can you make a picture of a high elf woman sitting on a throne?

The place must look like a fantastical ancient ruin with advanced elven magic.

She's wearing a long dress. Still not sure about her hair or eye color.