Midnight's AI Image Peddler Booth

Midnight-Phantom

( Enigmatic-Entity )
Please feel free to submit any requirements you may have, ensuring you provide as much detail as possible. This includes normal details and in addition, their poses, Art styles like anime, manga, 2D, 3D, and Realism. 🎨 If you have any reference images, they would be greatly appreciated and extremely helpful. 🖼️

Kindly note that I am unable to post renders that contain NSFW (not safe for work) content or anything explicit here in the forum. 🚫🔞

Furthermore, I will not create renders of real human beings or specific idols. ❌👥

However, I can produce renders in an anime style or illustrations that comply with the usual regulations. 🎌🖌️

Once I create the rendered images, you are welcome to use them wherever you'd like. They become entirely yours to utilize as you see fit. Whether it's for personal projects, sharing them online, or even incorporating them into your own creations, feel free to make the most of them. 💫✨

This time I'm gonna take time and will post all of your requests after 1-2 days. ⏰ I'll use multiple models and additional techniques to improve the image as much as possible. Additionally, the resulting image you receive will be fully upscaled as well. 🖼️🔍

I have included a few sample renders, but those are just a small selection. I have more than 300 models and countless additional resources, so I am capable of rendering any concept or idea you have in mind. Simply describe what you would like to receive. This includes portraits and novel covers too. 🖼️📚 I'll do my best to fulfil your request. :blob_uwu:

For NSFW requests, please visit my Discord server. Alternatively, if you prefer, I can provide a Google Drive link where you can download the folder. 📂

< Please ensure you download the Drive files within 7 days. > ⏳

SailusGebel

I'm here to test limits of your ai. Make a gyaru scylla monstergirl. I don't care about details, pose and so on. Do whatever you need to get the best result. Comics art style. Oh, and if I may ask, the same pic but in a different art style, korean webtoon.

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
My head cracks viciously to the left, my lips receding back until my button nose disappears.
Revealed from this nightmarish deconstruction of the lower half of my face is a glistening pink and white maw of impossibly many, impossibly long teeth and gums. A abyssally blue tunnel yawns gorgeously behind the macabre beauty of conical rows upon rows of bone-white teeth, each oxymoronically lit by the indigo darkness behind it.

Interpret this paragraph as you need to make it easier for your AI. If it doesn't do horror like that, if you could do a face that looks innocent to the point of unbelievability. Look to Kokichi Ouma for smiles please.

Other characteristics: Royal blue hair, Tyrian purple eyes with no pupil and thin black striations (I would add that amethyst frost-like tendrils go over them but that probably is too much too for the poor program), solid gold eyes surrounded by shadow all over her arms, metallic-bronze hands, stone-grey skin. Blood staining face. Big fluffy Royal blue ears
Clothing: Dress is checkered with big sections of cyber grape purple and mauvelous pink. Matching checkered pants. It still retains some nice ruffles around the skirt part and creates some around the short sleeves. Soft lace wraps around their neck with a tragedy mask completely mummified in thread right at the center. Quite modest dress. So no cleavage and such. I don't particularly care what bust size you choose as long as it isn't utterly ridiculous. MC is pretty damn small. Can be flat as a pan, though I know anime AIs rarely lean that way because horny artists.

Again, please feel free to pick and choose, and pare down however much you want to. This is quite a bit, and very hard to achieve with AI.

HelloHound

Hound of hell, lover of girls
Large goat-man with purple-ish skin and darker purple hair in a loincloth reclining with a dark-haired woman lies on top of him, a bit to the side. They seem to be discussing something together but they're both relaxed

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
If you could illustrate a chapter of my story, that would be lovely. Pick any chapter that doesn't already have an illustration. Link in signature!

Midnight-Phantom

( Enigmatic-Entity )
I'm here to test limits of your ai. Make a gyaru scylla monstergirl. I don't care about details, pose and so on. Do whatever you need to get the best result. Comics art style. Oh, and if I may ask, the same pic but in a different art style, korean webtoon.

Check Discord for more bro .. select which once you wanna upscale .. i kinda rendered too much.. :blob_sweat:

Midnight-Phantom

( Enigmatic-Entity )
I want none. This isn't what I wanted. Thank you for taking your time, here, have a cookie. :blob_cookie:
I tried... :blob_pat_sad:

My head cracks viciously to the left, my lips receding back until my button nose disappears.
Revealed from this nightmarish deconstruction of the lower half of my face is a glistening pink and white maw of impossibly many, impossibly long teeth and gums. A abyssally blue tunnel yawns gorgeously behind the macabre beauty of conical rows upon rows of bone-white teeth, each oxymoronically lit by the indigo darkness behind it.

Interpret this paragraph as you need to make it easier for your AI. If it doesn't do horror like that, if you could do a face that looks innocent to the point of unbelievability. Look to Kokichi Ouma for smiles please.

Other characteristics: Royal blue hair, Tyrian purple eyes with no pupil and thin black striations (I would add that amethyst frost-like tendrils go over them but that probably is too much too for the poor program), solid gold eyes surrounded by shadow all over her arms, metallic-bronze hands, stone-grey skin. Blood staining face. Big fluffy Royal blue ears
Clothing: Dress is checkered with big sections of cyber grape purple and mauvelous pink. Matching checkered pants. It still retains some nice ruffles around the skirt part and creates some around the short sleeves. Soft lace wraps around their neck with a tragedy mask completely mummified in thread right at the center. Quite modest dress. So no cleavage and such. I don't particularly care what bust size you choose as long as it isn't utterly ridiculous. MC is pretty damn small. Can be flat as a pan, though I know anime AIs rarely lean that way because horny artists.

Again, please feel free to pick and choose, and pare down however much you want to. This is quite a bit, and very hard to achieve with AI.
mmm ... quite a hard task there bro .. :blob_blank:

would something like that work? :blob_hmm:

Midnight-Phantom

( Enigmatic-Entity )
it's a Japanese term for rebellious right? :blob_hmm_two:
Large goat-man with purple-ish skin and darker purple hair in a loincloth reclining with a dark-haired woman lies on top of him, a bit to the side. They seem to be discussing something together but they're both relaxed
If you could illustrate a chapter of my story, that would be lovely. Pick any chapter that doesn't already have an illustration. Link in signature!

i'll work on it .. sorry kinda have some issues going on over here, monsoon season and election is going on and on top of that some personal stuff came up ... :blob_sweat:

Last edited:

TheMonotonePuppet

I tried... :blob_pat_sad:

mmm ... quite a hard task there bro .. :blob_blank:

would something like that work? :blob_hmm:

THAT IS SO AWESOME!!!!🌟🤩🌟🤩🌟 Absolutely wonderful!!! Don’t even care that it is missing some stuff or has some extra elements!!! That is just so cool! I can’t even… WHOO! Awesome-sauce!!!!!🌠⭐🌠⭐🌠⭐

Midnight-Phantom

( Enigmatic-Entity )
THAT IS SO AWESOME!!!!🌟🤩🌟🤩🌟 Absolutely wonderful!!! Don’t even care that it is missing some stuff or has some extra elements!!! That is just so cool! I can’t even… WHOO! Awesome-sauce!!!!!🌠⭐🌠⭐🌠⭐
:blob_hmm_two: need to work on that then, there are no loras I have seen like that tho bro, all of them are based on mostly new styles, still, let me see if an online image generator can do that if it can I can lair it via control net to do some stuff ..

TheMonotonePuppet

:blob_hmm_two: need to work on that then, there are no loras I have seen like that tho bro, all of them are based on mostly new styles, still, let me see if an online image generator can do that if it can I can lair it via control net to do some stuff ..
Absolutely, utterly delightful!!! I LOVE both of them equally!!! Love the clothing and the eyes and blood and the monstrosity in both. Mwah! Chef’s kiss!

SailusGebel

Google how anime\manga gyarus look like. They are not as extreme as the real ones. For example, Marin Kitagawa from My Dress-Up Darling is a gyaru. Also, I expected that AI will fail.
I'm here to test limits of your ai.

Midnight-Phantom

( Enigmatic-Entity )
That's the best I could do really .. multiple people as the focus of a prompt is a nightmare ...

Midnight-Phantom

( Enigmatic-Entity )
Good try! Well, I guess we'll have to wait a bit longer for an algorithm that will work for me.
it's not like it's undoable but I have to add a whole lot of additional things, probably some more image editing too, and have to do a whole lot of renders, still, I give kinda 2 days for it, sometimes the limo background is crap, sometimes there are multiple people, sometimes all are girls, then if you want a pretty good image you upscale it via rendering and then image go crapy as there are now multiple heads or something or faces change to full girls .. really it's shit with multiple people, so I edited multiple images then merge them then move it into control net and then background go shit really .. i have used all the checkpoints that I usually use .. and then chosen it ..

grid-0023.jpg
grid-0024.jpg
grid-0025.jpg
grid-0026.jpg
grid-0027.jpg
grid-0028.jpg