Writing Prompt Human Blood Farm

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
Write a short story about human/s being in a blood farm for their vampire overlords. I don't care how you do it or what perspective it is from. It can be modern. It can be fantasy. It can be funny or serious. Either way, do it carefully.

TotallyHuman

back to right before Gaius Julius Ceasar, I have actually worked on designing one for a Vampire Machioness.
She was somewhat an eccentric, but she paid well, so...
But historically, there has never been a need for human blood gathering optimization, because the Dark Forces have created vampires around the concept of being a predator to Man in his own home - a city is a human farm already.
Which is also one of the reason why barbaric tribe chiefs of warlike tribes are overwhelmingly more capable of accepting the curse that would turn them into True Ancestors. Since they are like locusts and predators to civilization in life already.
Anyway, I can tell you about that farm if you want, as long as I bend and omit some things due to my NDA... But it's really more of a fancy project than a real innovation.

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
back to right before Gaius Julius Ceasar, I have actually worked on designing one for a Vampire Machioness.
She was somewhat an eccentric, but she paid well, so...
But historically, there has never been a need for human blood gathering optimization, because the Dark Forces have created vampires around the concept of being a predator to Man in his own home - a city is a human farm already.
Which is also one of the reason why barbaric tribe chiefs of warlike tribes are overwhelmingly more capable of accepting the curse that would turn them into True Ancestors. Since they are like locusts and predators to civilization in life already.
Anyway, I can tell you about that farm if you want, as long as I bend and omit some things due to my NDA... But it's really more of a fancy project than a real innovation.
Break the NDA. From one heathen to another...

TotallyHuman

... Hucows.

Minus the finale though.
demiurge-1.jpeg

HelloHound

Hound of hell, lover of girls
Sure, blood day is always a bit of a pain to schedule around but the company always gave a half day for and a day off after the donation, plus extra wages. Julie always complains about how I'm working for "blood sucking monsters" but I pointed out how she's a defense attorney for corporations so like, glass house and stones y'know? Besides, her grumbling always seems a little weak around insurance, bills, and rent acting like the real leeches. At least the leeches in this case dress nice and smell like roses... only a few months left before I can switch to the in-house system, though I think I'm going to steer clear of any company housing.
I hear once you move in, one of the board can visit on days off for refills and I'm not sure about working on my days off...Even if she's cute

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
Sure, blood day is always a bit of a pain to schedule around but the company always gave a half day for and a day off after the donation, plus extra wages. Julie always complains about how I'm working for "blood sucking monsters" but I pointed out how she's a defense attorney for corporations so like, glass house and stones y'know? Besides, her grumbling always seems a little weak around insurance, bills, and rent acting like the real leeches. At least the leeches in this case dress nice and smell like roses... only a few months left before I can switch to the in-house system, though I think I'm going to steer clear of any company housing.
I hear once you move in, one of the board can visit on days off for refills and I'm not sure about working on my days off...Even if she's cute
Working overtime for a cute blood sucker is worth it. You should want to work overtime in that case.
The NDA is a time-honered tradition of evil forces. It'd be crude to
I too understand the time-honored traditions. I just need this for research. You can trust a vampire when they say they won't tell anyone. I won't tell anyone, and we could even have a blood pact.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
Working overtime for a cute blood sucker is worth it. You should want to work overtime in that case.

I too understand the time-honored traditions. I just need this for research. You can trust a vampire when they say they won't tell anyone. I won't tell anyone, and we could even have a blood pact.
Question, why can't vampies suck off each other?

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
Write a short story about human/s being in a blood farm for their vampire overlords. I don't care how you do it or what perspective it is from. It can be modern. It can be fantasy. It can be funny or serious. Either way, do it carefully.
“Yo. What’s cooking’ my man?” asked Tony, my best friend and part-time hippie/smoker of weed.

“Nothing much. I’m just kind of bummed out, you know? Finally 16 and old enough that labor laws won’t stop me from making the dough and yet…” I heave a big sigh. “I have zero cooking skills. You should have seen my mom. Nearly cried. I managed to char Red of all things. Red!” I threw up my hands in exasperation.

His content face switched to a guilty grimace fast. “Wow… uhm, dude, that’s terrible. How’d you manage to crash your gravy train like that, my man?”

“I don’t know, Tony. I really don’t,” I said, burning with humiliation. My ears, already rounded and ugly rather than flaring out like a true beauty, felt red-hot. I was likely blushing to add insult to injury, not even managing to stay pale and bloodless-looking despite my makeup. How embarrassing…

“My dude, I came here to splurge some of my, uhhh, well, some of my recent paycheck with you. I’m for sure not here for moping around. I easily make specialty ratings so I got some real nice cha-ching. Our customers really like the buzz my cooking gives ‘em, so boss gave me a bonus and a little somethin’ somethin’ to keep me going,” he said proudly.
“Now. There are some video games with my name on it, and we are buying it!” He declared dramatically, with a clenched fist and a serious face that quickly turned into a grin. “Today is for enjoying the benefits of being a druggie and being fodder for the vampies up top!” he said, passion growing in his voice…

“Aren’t they technically beneath us, in subterranean palaces and such?” I point out.

He places his hand on my shoulder. “You, my awesome-est friend, are a buzzkill fr sometimes.”
“Video.”
“Games.”
“Let’s go!” At that pleading and puppy eyes, detracted from by his scraggly goatee, he drags me to the mall. The fancy one, Scarlet Target.

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
“Yo. What’s cooking’ my man?” asked Tony, my best friend and part-time hippie/smoker of weed.

“Nothing much. I’m just kind of bummed out, you know? Finally 16 and old enough that labor laws won’t stop me from making the dough and yet…” I heave a big sigh. “I have zero cooking skills. You should have seen my mom. Nearly cried. I managed to char Red of all things. Red!” I threw up my hands in exasperation.

His content face switched to a guilty grimace fast. “Wow… uhm, dude, that’s terrible. How’d you manage to crash your gravy train like that, my man?”

“I don’t know, Tony. I really don’t,” I said, burning with humiliation. My ears, already rounded and thus ugly, felt red-hot. I was likely blushing to add insult to injury, not even managing to stay pale and bloodless-looking despite my makeup. How embarrassing…

“My dude, I came here to splurge some of my, uhhh, well, some of my recent paycheck with you. Not for moping around. I easily make specialty ratings. Our customers really like the buzz my cooking gives ‘em, so boss gave me a bonus and a little somethin’ somethin’ to keep me going,” he said proudly.
“Now. There are some video games with my name on it, and we are buying it!” He declared dramatically, with a clenched fist and a serious face that quickly turned into a grin. “Today is for enjoying the benefits of being a druggie and being fodder for the vampies up top!” he said, passion growing in his voice…

“Aren’t they technically beneath us, in subterranean palaces and such?” I point out.

He places his hand on my shoulder. “You, my awesome-est friend, are a buzzkill fr sometimes.”
“Video.”
“Games.”
“Let’s go!” At that pleading and puppy eyes, detracted from by his scraggly goatee, he drags me to the mall. The fancy one, Scarlet Target.
I love it! Especially the part where he couldn't even stay pale and blood-less despite the makeup. Also Scarlet Target LOL! Well done, puppet~

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
I love it! Especially the part where he couldn't even stay pale and blood-less despite the makeup. Also Scarlet Target LOL! Well done, puppet~
Thank you! I had an absolute blast writing it! Something about those little cultural bits just make my heart sing to write them! Your compliments only make me happier!!!

ElliePorter

Crimson Queen Of The Night
Now, write a short story about humans serving the Vampire Nobility where the mortals give blood willingly and they thank their protectors from saving them from feral vampire overlords.