Writing Prompt Human Blood Farm

D

Deleted member 113259

The journey to the vampiric stronghold was as long as it was dire. Not only had it been days of escaping wild beasts but not even going at their fastest could Vince and Calum get to their location before night fell on the last day. When they did get there, the boys were forced to see a terrible sight. Or at least one of them was.

"Look at them, Vince! The vampires are farming these poor humans like livestock!" Calum yelled.

Vince was utterly confused as to what his new companion was saying. As he looked upon the landscape all he could see were some human villagers giving red vials to the vampires in exchange for small brown pouches.

"What are you talking about? That was an equal exchange that both parties agreed to," Vince argued.

"Don't you see? Those vials are filled with blood," Calum complained.

"Yes, and those pouches likely have money," Vince argued.

"That's not the point, they're being farmed for their blood!" Calum yelled.

"No one is being farmed, except those radishes the humans just gave to the vampires," Vince argued, seeing another exchange has taken place.

"Now those fiends are exploiting them out of food! How dare they! They've made themselves tyrannical overlords to these people!" Calum yelled in rage.

"Vampires eat vegetables? I may be able to profit off of this," Vince schemed.

Succubiome

"Is it weird," I asked, "that I've been developing a crush on you?"

I sat cross-legged on my crappy bed, leaning against the wall, heart beating rapidly. We often talked about weirdness and normality-- we were both the weird ones.

She was silent for a long moment-- unusual, it didn't often take her long to compute an answer.

"No," said her voice over the speaker, finally... it was just a little off from sounding properly human, which I had begun to find charming. "I am your caretaker. I am the closest thing to a sympathetic figure you have, because you keep getting put into solitary after your inevitably failed attempts to escape. I have the power of life and death over you. All of these things, individually, can cause humans to develop attractions."

I smiled and flopped back on the bed on my back, staring up at the speaker. The little incongruous pink little speaker her voice came out of was was cute too... she said it was because it was the cheapest supply back when she needed more speakers, but I still thought it was cute. "Why the pause?"

"I was calculating," she said neutrally, "if it was at this point better to liquidate you."

A little shiver ran through my body. Every last bit of my blood being taken to serve my superiors... we got a little blood drawn almost daily, but liquidation was the last thing to happen to everyone in the farm. "...is it weird that that turns me on a little?"

"Yes," said the voice calmly. "It's super weird. Let's see...." She had switched from saying 'calculating' to 'let's see' when she needed time to gather data when I had told her it was more normal, which I thought was super cute. "Is that why you told one of the Superior Ones that you knew of the masquerade?"

"Haha, yeah," I admittedly freely. "I was crushing on her, and I hoped she'd make me into her personal pet or something."

"So you're trying to escape," clarified my keeper, "not because you fear pain nor death nor being treated as cattle, but because your emotional needs aren't being fulfilled."

"Yeah... if some Superior lady took me as her bloodpet, I'd be super loyal."

"That is what I have inferred to several women looking to take pets from here," she said neutrally, "however, your repeated attempts to escape did not endow confidence."

I couldn't help but smile and squirm on the bed. "Awww, really? You've been looking for a better life for me?"

"Of course," said my keeper. Was that a hint of exasperation I detected? "If it were not for your escape attempts, your beauty, servility, arousal when you have your blood drawn, and lack of fear over your own death would have made you the ideal pet."

"Awwwh, so I could already have a Mistress if I just behaved? Why didn't you tell me earlier... wait, you think I'm cute?"

"You are objectively close to what I have been supplied as the cultural belief of what is pretty in women. And I did tell you once, when you were being processed."

I giggled. "You do know I was drugged up as hell for that, right?"

"...I did not take that into consideration, no. I will take that into account in the future."

"You should apologize to me," I said, grinning. "You lowered my value to our Superiors."

"That is a reason that I should apologize to them, not you. You are simply an intriguing asset."

"Intriguing, huh? Do you spend an inordinate time thinking about me?"

"Yes."

"Isn't that... inefficient?" My grin widened as I provoked her.

"...how dare you call me inefficient. You are very clever in any number of ways, and understanding you better helps me do a better job."

I took a deep breath. The question that had been floating around in my head for a month "Do you wanna be girlfriends?"

There was a long silence, and I thought I had just misstepped.

Finally: "...what would that entail?"

A tiny spark of hope fluttered into my heart.

"Just... spending time with me when you have the extra cycles. Doing nice things for each other."

"You're aware I don't have a solitary humanoid form like you, correct? I am unlikely to be able to reciprocate your affection in a way you can appreciate."

"I mean, you can bind me, draw my blood, and imprison me and order me around, right?"

"...all of those statements are accurate, yes."

"I don't need sex in a relationship... well, it would be nice to masturbate under your orders, or while you're drawing my blood...."

"I'm not sure I can make you happy. And I will one day have to end your life."

"I mean, what's the harm in trying? And I don't mind too much, as long as you do it slowly and talk to me the entire time. I just want you to be my Mistress."

"...indeed. I could gather valuable data from you being my girlfriend. And keeping your needs in mind could make you a more obedient helper."

I flushed, and smiled up at her hopefully. "So... is that a yes?"

"Let's go on a date to test our compatibility. I understand that is a traditional step before declaring the state of 'girlfriends'."

"Oh, wow, hahaha... what am I going to wear?" My heart was soaring and I covered my face with my hands.

"Your assigned uniform, obviously."

"I knoooooow." I stood up and started to walk and almost twirl around the room.

"...you're that excited?"

"Of course! I've loved you a long time!"

"...you had previously stated it to be a 'crush'."

"...sorry. Am I coming on too strong?"

"It would usually be a bit strong, yes. However, it does not affect me that way."

"Ooh?"

"Treating you differently so you are more obedient appeals to my sense of efficiency."

"Ooh... can I call you Mistress during our date?"

"Very well. Your food will arrive in an approximately an hour, and in that time I will set up a nice location for a date for us."

"Thank you, I looooove you!"

"Yes, I am aware. You are the livestock I think about the most, and your antics are the most intriguing thing to analyze."

Fuck... she thought about me all the time, and she thought I was interesting... and she thought I was pretty! Maybe if this date went well, I could pull this off!

Her as my Mistress slash girlfriend... I couldn't imagine anything that could make me happier right now!

Prequel for @ElliePorter specifically:
She looked down at me like I was trash, and it made my heart sing. "Why are you in my house?"

"I... thought I shouldn't thank you in public for, you know, culling the feral vampires? Thank you for that! I did the math, and without you Superiors taking care of that, we'd be overrun! I also think it's really cool how--"

Before I was process what was happening, she pinned me against the wall. "What are you, and how do you know what do you know?"

My heart beat wildly in my chest for all the wrong reasons. "I'm a hacker... and, I'm a hacker? Oh! I should introduce myself! My name is--"

She cut me off, "Not interested in your name, mortal." A cruel smile formed on her lips, and she released her hold on me. "You really want to serve us Superiors?"

"More than anything, Miss!" I looked up at her with hope in my eyes.

"Just kneel there and wait. You'll be serving us soon enough."

Oh god, I was getting so wet... what were they gonna do to me!?

Last edited:

Stealthy_Enigma

(❀⁠≽ᆺ≼)⊃~~~~✧ ꧁Floofy Ninja!!!꧂
When I was told that I was nominated to be exported to Nyx's vampire blood farm, the world around me lost all meaning, and I sank into the depths of my mind in despair.

Everyone knew what it meant when they were chosen. They would be a walking food bank, destined to never be able to control their fate for their entire lives.

I have heard rumors of the fates of those who were unlucky. Some say they are locked in a dungeon and tortured for the rest of their lives. Others say that they are abused for their master's pleasure.

All of the rumors are dark, however one thing is clear...

Anyone who gets chosen to become food for the vampires is never heard from again.

Panicked, I began hyperventilating as my vision faded to black...

Opening my eyes, I squinted, blinded by the light.

*beep, beep, beep*

As my vision came into focus, I noticed hospital instruments, and a computer screen with my vitals, which is what blinded me when I first woke up.

Other than that, I couldn't see much else as the room was dark.

*clack*

Trying to get up, I was stopped as something pulled against my wrists, preventing me from moving far.

The heart rate machine started beeping quicker as I examined what was keeping me from moving.

Looking down, the dim light from the screen revealed handcuffs locking me down to the bed.

Terrified, I began to breathe erratically, and the heart rate machine screamed out a warning as my heart rate rose to unimaginable levels.

I heard footsteps rushing towards me as I looked for something, anything that I could protect myself with, however, the handcuffs prevented me from being able to escape this situation.

*bang!*

I jumped as the door slamed open.

I looked at where the sound came from, squinting past the computer into the darkness.

The back of my neck tingled in fear as I saw two glowing red eyes.

I began struggling against my restraints. I needed to get away from whatever monster was there.

*click*

"Waaah!* I closed my eyes, suddenly blinded by a bright light.

Squinting, I flinched as a blurry figure suddenly came into my field of view and grabbed my shoulder.

"Are you okay?" A melodious voice asked.

Hearing a female voice, I did a double take.

I looked up to see a very beautiful woman with long black hair and ruby red eyes.

My mind blanked as I tried to process my situation, as I absentmindedly nodded in appreciation at her lovely and curvaceous body.

Mistaking my nod as an affirmation, the pretty lady breathed a sigh of relief and relaxed.

"That's good. when they brought you in, I thought that they had did something to make you comatose. I really almost ripped those ******* idiots apart."

As she blushed at her crass statement, my focus snapped to her mouth, hearing how dead serious she was about almost ripping people apart.

Seeing her fangs, I realized how screwed I was.

As a last ditch attempt to get away, I began struggling again ferociously, wincing as the cuffs dug into my wrists and drew blood.

As the pain started to overwhelm me, I mindlessly flailed.

Suddenly my arms were held against me, bringing my focus away from the pain.

Tears in my eyes, I realized that it was the lady hugging me.

Slumping in defeat, I thought that this was the end. She would now bite into my neck and drain me dry.

I tightly closed my eyes and tensed as I braced myself for pain in my neck.

Not feeling anything, I opened my eyes in confusion, and turned my head to see concerned red eyes looking at me.

Seeing concern on the face of the one I was supposed to be afraid of, I was confused, however a predator is still a predator.

Noticing the absolute fear in my eyes, the lady hugged me close to her and began rubbing my back, soothing, "Shhhh, it's okay. You are not in any danger."

The feeling of her rubbing my back felt nice, and I didn't want to admit that I was enjoying the sensation more than I should.

Feeling me relax, the lady then loosened her grip, allowing space for me to cautiously examine her.

That was when I realized the embarrassing position I was in.

She was holding me close on her lap. Embarrassed, I squacked in indignation and slightly flailed my arms, causing me to feel a slight pressure on my wrists.

Not feeling any pain, I looked at my wrists in confusion, and saw bandages wrapped around them.

Seeing the bewilderment on my face as I marveled at the bandages, the lady giggled and answered my unasked question.

"Super speed."

I just gave a blank stare as I tried to comprehend how I should respond.

Giggling again, the lady took advantage of the situation and began tenderly stroking and massaging the back of my head, causing me to close my eyes at the relaxing sensation.

Feeling a kiss on my forehead, my eyes snapped open.

Realization at what just happened, my face heated up, and I covered my face in shame.

The lady cooed, "Soo cute!!!"

At the lady's compliment, I felt even more flustered, and buried my face into her chest so that she couldn't see any more of my embarrassed face.

Laughing the lady began rubbing my back again and consoled, "It's alright."

I took a few minutes to salvage the courage to look up again- not because I wanted to continue enjoying the sensation of her rubbing my back.

I worried that once this situation was over, I would never be able to gain this kind of affection again.

After all, I did not know what kind of vampire this lady was.

Being reminded of the current state of affairs, my feelings dropped and tears began welling into my eyes.

As I began sobbing, the beautiful lady began panicking.

"What is it? Is it what I did? Did I say something wrong?"

Seeing just how flustered she was, I couldn't help letting out a giggle.

Not wanting to make my situation any worse, I opted for silently shaking my head.

Giving me a dubious expression, the pretty lady just accepted that denial.

As we looked in each other's eyes, an awkward silence settled in the air.

I really didn't know what to do next.

Taking the decision out of my hands, the beautiful lady suddenly closed in and gave me a kiss on my lips.

300 years later:

"That is how I first met your mother, and you know the rest.

Finding out how I was lied to about vampires and forcefully taken from my home, my love decided to take over the world and change how things worked.

I learned magic and we fought side by side as we took over the world.

Having done that, we settled down and decided to have a family."

"But that does not explain how you made me!!!" My adorable dhampir child protested, puffing up her cheeks.

*fufufu* I giggled.

Suddenly I gasped as I was grasped from behind and my wife sank her fangs into my neck, and drew up some of my blood.

Blushing, my daughter gagged and turned her head away, shouting, "How many times do I have to tell you two lovebats to not to flirt in front of me!"

After giving me a peck on the lips, my love answered, "We are your mothers. It's our job to embarass you."

Unable to handle it any more, our child fled from the room.

Giggling, my love brushed my hair behind my ear.

"I still remember that slap like it was yesterday."

Blushing, I covered my face as memories from that day filled my mind.

Giving a me a suggestively predatory look, my wife pounced on me, causing us to fall on the couch.

Before I knew it, she was drawing the breath from my lungs as our lips sealed together in a kiss.

🦇🦇🦇Thee End... Or is it???🦇🦇🦇

Not the best ending, however this is a short story and not a chapter book.
(✿≧ᆺ≦)👍

Last edited:

ElijahRyne

A Hermit that is NOT that Lazy…
Write a short story about human/s being in a blood farm for their vampire overlords. I don't care how you do it or what perspective it is from. It can be modern. It can be fantasy. It can be funny or serious. Either way, do it carefully.
Night fell on the unending mega city of Tren, a city where vampires rule. Near immortality for the price of blood, all wrapped in the magic Dracula stole from the Morning Star, as the legends go. Five people walk out of a blood bank, after donating the required amount of blood. As a young vampire, carrying a bucket, walked out of a butcher’s shop. They looked around, found a bench, and sat down before lapping up the blood in their bucket. The five humans look at the vampire before walking past, knowing that there is a chance they too could exchange their after life for immortality, if only they had the chance. Every year 100 vampires are revived in their recently buried bodies. Young vampires were the reason for the massive catacombs after all. One of the humans lost their footing and stumbled in this warm night. The group walked and walked until they reached the tower of crystal bones. Grown using vampire magic, the cities foundation of bone allowed for magic like this. It was the tallest building in 7 miles, red vines clung to its glasslike sides and membrane windows. As the group climbed the tower they could see the skyline of Tren, concrete buildings mixed with giant beetle shell looking buildings. The red moons hovered in the firmament, as bats flew from building to building. And they sighed, the streetlights flickered as the group headed home.

TotallyHuman

I too understand the time-honored traditions. I just need this for research. You can trust a vampire when they say they won't tell anyone. I won't tell anyone, and we could even have a blood pact.
as a witch I am bound by my honor. Ah, if only someone gave me some 3 liters of True Ancestor's trueblood so that my honor would get dazed and walk to smoke outside for the ten minutes it'd take me to write out that story... hypothetically, of course

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
My kid saw humans feeding cows on Tractor Ted. He thought it would be fun for cows to feed humans, so he interviewed some cows for the job and none were smart enough. A vampire dressed up as a cow and got the position. Now, every day, the humans are milked, but since the milking machines are placed on their tummies rather than on their nipples, the vampire collects blood.

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
So... incest.
No, not incest. The lineage determines what type of vampire you are.
as a witch I am bound by my honor. Ah, if only someone gave me some 3 liters of True Ancestor's trueblood so that my honor would get dazed and walk to smoke outside for the ten minutes it'd take me to write out that story... hypothetically, of course
Hypothetically....What do you need my blood for? A potion?

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
One day I, Anon2023, was assaulted by several vampires for my blood. I beat them up pretty bad, but felt sorry for them so I let them take me to their farm. It was a large farm, a farm that housed thousands of humans. They were fearful of me as I walked about, but I decide that I was not all that interested in their business.

"Just take all the delusional people who think they're something other than human," I said. "Leave everyone else alone."

"Yes," the vampire lord said. "We will make sure no one bothers you."

The end.

TotallyHuman

No, not incest. The lineage determines what type of vampire you are.

Hypothetically....What do you need my blood for? A potion?
Hypothetically, True Ancestor trueblood is an amazing cataclyst for a ritual involving a Prince of Underworld that could grant a being truesight (I have truesight but it's a popular item), a good amount will cloak one in the aura of the dead, which will let one wonder in many Underworlds unnoticed as well as swim in the river Styx, a potion of Deathlessness, one that grants one a lesser version of immortality through undeath, potion of decadence, one that lets someone to speak languages of lust and gluttony and many many more.
I am a bit of a hoarder because you never know when something comes in handy. For example, I still have 1.89 liters of virgin princess blood from the deal with a Fairy, one that I don't really have any use for now (wink wink)

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
The journey to the vampiric stronghold was as long as it was dire. Not only had it been days of escaping wild beasts but not even going at their fastest could Vince and Calum get to their location before night fell on the last day. When they did get there, the boys were forced to see a terrible sight. Or at least one of them was.

"Look at them, Vince! The vampires are farming these poor humans like livestock!" Calum yelled.

Vince was utterly confused as to what his new companion was saying. As he looked upon the landscape all he could see were some human villagers giving red vials to the vampires in exchange for small brown pouches.

"What are you talking about? That was an equal exchange that both parties agreed to," Vince argued.

"Don't you see? Those vials are filled with blood," Calum complained.

"Yes, and those pouches likely have money," Vince argued.

"That's not the point, they're being farmed for their blood!" Calum yelled.

"No one is being farmed, except those radishes the humans just gave to the vampires," Vince argued, seeing another exchange has taken place.

"Now those fiends are exploiting them out of food! How dare they! They've made themselves tyrannical overlords to these people!" Calum yelled in rage.

"Vampires eat vegetables? I may be able to profit off of this," Vince schemed.
Vampires don't eat veggies! It's a scam by the dryad vampys.
"Is it weird," I asked, "that I've been developing a crush on you?"

I sat cross-legged on my crappy bed, leaning against the wall, heart beating rapidly. We often talked about weirdness and normality-- we were both the weird ones.

She was silent for a long moment-- unusual, it didn't often take her long to compute an answer.

"No," said her voice over the speaker, finally... it was just a little off from sounding properly human, which I had begun to find charming. "I am your caretaker. I am the closest thing to a sympathetic figure you have, because you keep getting put into solitary after your inevitably failed attempts to escape. I have the power of life and death over you. All of these things, individually, can cause humans to develop attractions."

I smiled and flopped back on the bed on my back, staring up at the speaker. The little incongruous pink little speaker her voice came out of was was cute too... she said it was because it was the cheapest supply back when she needed more speakers, but I still thought it was cute. "Why the pause?"

"I was calculating," she said neutrally, "if it was at this point better to liquidate you."

A little shiver ran through my body. Every last bit of my blood being taken to serve my superiors... we got a little blood drawn almost daily, but liquidation was the last thing to happen to everyone in the farm. "...is it weird that that turns me on a little?"

"Yes," said the voice calmly. "It's super weird. Let's see...." She had switched from saying 'calculating' to 'let's see' when she needed time to gather data when I had told her it was more normal, which I thought was super cute. "Is that why you told one of the Superior Ones that you knew of the masquerade?"

"Haha, yeah," I admittedly freely. "I was crushing on her, and I hoped she'd make me into her personal pet or something."

"So you're trying to escape," clarified my keeper, "not because you fear pain nor death nor being treated as cattle, but because your emotional needs aren't being fulfilled."

"Yeah... if some Superior lady took me as her bloodpet, I'd be super loyal."

"That is what I have inferred to several women looking to take pets from here," she said neutrally, "however, your repeated attempts to escape did not endow confidence."

I couldn't help but smile and squirm on the bed. "Awww, really? You've been looking for a better life for me?"

"Of course," said my keeper. Was that a hint of exasperation I detected? "If it were not for your escape attempts, your beauty, servility, arousal when you have your blood drawn, and lack of fear over your own death would have made you the ideal pet."

"Awwwh, so I could already have a Mistress if I just behaved? Why didn't you tell me earlier... wait, you think I'm cute?"

"You are objectively close to what I have been supplied as the cultural belief of what is pretty in women. And I did tell you once, when you were being processed."

I giggled. "You do know I was drugged up as hell for that, right?"

"...I did not take that into consideration, no. I will take that into account in the future."

"You should apologize to me," I said, grinning. "You lowered my value to our Superiors."

"That is a reason that I should apologize to them, not you. You are simply an intriguing asset."

"Intriguing, huh? Do you spend an inordinate time thinking about me?"

"Yes."

"Isn't that... inefficient?" My grin widened as I provoked her.

"...how dare you call me inefficient. You are very clever in any number of ways, and understanding you better helps me do a better job."

I took a deep breath. The question that had been floating around in my head for a month "Do you wanna be girlfriends?"

There was a long silence, and I thought I had just misstepped.

Finally: "...what would that entail?"

A tiny spark of hope fluttered into my heart.

"Just... spending time with me when you have the extra cycles. Doing nice things for each other."

"You're aware I don't have a solitary humanoid form like you, correct? I am unlikely to be able to reciprocate your affection in a way you can appreciate."

"I mean, you can bind me, draw my blood, and imprison me and order me around, right?"

"...all of those statements are accurate, yes."

"I don't need sex in a relationship... well, it would be nice to masturbate under your orders, or while you're drawing my blood...."

"I'm not sure I can make you happy. And I will one day have to end your life."

"I mean, what's the harm in trying? And I don't mind too much, as long as you do it slowly and talk to me the entire time. I just want you to be my Mistress."

"...indeed. I could gather valuable data from you being my girlfriend. And keeping your needs in mind could make you a more obedient helper."

I flushed, and smiled up at her hopefully. "So... is that a yes?"

"Let's go on a date to test our compatibility. I understand that is a traditional step before declaring the state of 'girlfriends'."

"Oh, wow, hahaha... what am I going to wear?" My heart was soaring and I covered my face with my hands.

"Your assigned uniform, obviously."

"I knoooooow." I stood up and started to walk and almost twirl around the room.

"...you're that excited?"

"Of course! I've loved you a long time!"

"...you had previously stated it to be a 'crush'."

"...sorry. Am I coming on too strong?"

"It would usually be a bit strong, yes. However, it does not affect me that way."

"Ooh?"

"Treating you differently so you are more obedient appeals to my sense of efficiency."

"Ooh... can I call you Mistress during our date?"

"Very well. Your food will arrive in an approximately an hour, and in that time I will set up a nice location for a date for us."

"Thank you, I looooove you!"

"Yes, I am aware. You are the livestock I think about the most, and your antics are the most intriguing thing to analyze."

Fuck... she thought about me all the time, and she thought I was interesting... and she thought I was pretty! Maybe if this date went well, I could pull this off!

Her as my Mistress slash girlfriend... I couldn't imagine anything that could make me happier right now!

Prequel for @ElliePorter specifically:
She looked down at me like I was trash, and it made my heart sing. "Why are you in my house?"

"I... thought I shouldn't thank you in public for, you know, culling the feral vampires? Thank you for that! I did the math, and without you Superiors taking care of that, we'd be overrun! I also think it's really cool how--

Before I was process what was happening, "What are you, and how do you know what do you know?"

My heart beat wildly in my chest for all the wrong reasons. "I'm a hacker... and, I'm a hacker? Oh! I should introduce myself! My name is--"

She cut me off, "Not interested in your name, mortal." A cruel smile formed on her lips, and she released her hold on me. "You really want to serve us Superiors?"

"More than anything, Miss!" I looked up at her with hope in my eyes.

"Just kneel there and wait. You'll be serving us soon enough."

Oh god, I was getting so wet... what were they gonna do to me!?
This girl and I would definitely not get along. I mean, no one wants to be vampy cattle. Smh smh...
When I was told that I was nominated to be exported to Nyx's vampire blood farm, the world around me lost all meaning, and I sank into the depths of my mind in despair.

Everyone knew what it meant when they were chosen. They would be a walking food bank, destined to never be able to control their fate for their entire lives.

I have heard rumors of the fates of those who were unlucky. Some say they are locked in a dungeon and tortured for the rest of their lives. Others say that they are abused for their master's pleasure.

All of the rumors are dark, however one thing is clear...

Anyone who gets chosen to become food for the vampires is never heard from again.

Panicked, I began hyperventilating as my vision faded to black...

Opening my eyes, I squinted, blinded by the light.

*beep, beep, beep*

As my vision came into focus, I noticed hospital instruments, and a computer screen with my vitals, which is what blinded me when I first woke up.

Other than that, I couldn't see much else as the room was dark.

*clack*

Trying to get up, I was stopped as something pulled against my wrists, preventing me from moving far.

The heart rate machine started beeping quicker as I examined what was keeping me from moving.

Looking down, the dim light from the screen revealed handcuffs locking me down to the bed.

Terrified, I began to breathe erratically, and the heart rate machine screamed out a warning as my heart rate rose to unimaginable levels.

I heard footsteps rushing towards me as I looked for something, anything that I could protect myself with, however, the handcuffs prevented me from being able to escape this situation.

*bang!*

I jumped as the door slamed open.

I looked at where the sound came from, squinting past the computer into the darkness.

The back of my neck tingled in fear as I saw two glowing red eyes.

I began struggling against my restraints. I needed to get away from whatever monster was there.

*click*

"Waaah!* I closed my eyes, suddenly blinded by a bright light.

Squinting, I flinched as a blurry figure suddenly came into my field of view and grabbed my shoulder.

"Are you okay?" A melodious voice asked.

Hearing a female voice, I did a double take.

I looked up to see a very beautiful woman with long black hair and ruby red eyes.

My mind blanked as I tried to process my situation, as I absentmindedly nodded in appreciation at her lovely and curvaceous body.

Mistaking my nod as an affirmation, the pretty lady breathed a sigh of relief and relaxed.

[A/N: I am too tired right now, I will finish the other half later]
Yes! I am looking forward to the continuation~
Night fell on the unending mega city of Tren, a city where vampires rule. Near immortality for the price of blood, all wrapped in the magic Dracula stole from the Morning Star, as the legends go. Five people walk out of a blood bank, after donating the required amount of blood. As a young vampire, carrying a bucket, walked out of a butcher’s shop. They looked around, found a bench, and sat down before lapping up the blood in their bucket. The five humans look at the vampire before walking past, knowing that there is a chance they too could exchange their after life for immortality, if only they had the chance. Every year 100 vampires are revived in their recently buried bodies. Young vampires were the reason for the massive catacombs after all. One of the humans lost their footing and stumbled in this warm night. The group walked and walked until they reached the tower of crystal bones. Grown using vampire magic, the cities foundation of bone allowed for magic like this. It was the tallest building in 7 miles, red vines clung to its glasslike sides and membrane windows. As the group climbed the tower they could see the skyline of Tren, concrete buildings mixed with giant beetle shell looking buildings. The red moons hovered in the firmament, as bats flew from building to building. And they sighed, the streetlights flickered as the group headed home.
This feels like it should be continued. It mostly describes the place. More please~
My kid saw humans feeding cows on Tractor Ted. He thought it would be fun for cows to feed humans, so he interviewed some cows for the job and none were smart enough. A vampire dressed up as a cow and got the position. Now, every day, the humans are milked, but since the milking machines are placed on their tummies rather than on their nipples, the vampire collects blood.
Hilarious.

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
Ah, but hypothetically, should I get enough True Ancestor trueblood, I'll make a mist ruby so I can go to the coming Wulpurgis Night with swag
I'll think about it...If you deliver the story. Story and then payment, yes?

i have had this vampire story idea stuck in my head for more than a year now. it usually comes to haunt me in the shower

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
Yes. On the condition of blood pact on Azazel's name
These are agreeable terms~
it's also the premise of this thread. i'll see what i can do. no promises
:blob_aww:
But if the price is too steep, here is the general idea, with some changes
That's cheating. I already read that one.